Exhaust tips

Geezer

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Has anyone put exhaust tips in their TC downturned exhaust pipe? If so where and what kind and a pic if possible. Just put duals on mine and looking for a tip to finish the look.

98+?

Your easiest option is some round tips. This would require no modification to the bumper and you only have to cut back the tailpipe and weld on. I'd suggest a slash cut and rolled edge on them.

Mercury Marauder exhaust tips would be a good choice, they are nice and long for the panther platform sibling which means no visible junction to existing tailpipes from the side. They are 26" long with 3.5" outlet, slash cut and rolled and T304 stainless. www.innovativeinterceptors.com

You could also do something different for a unique look, if you're willing to do a little work.
On my Marquis I notched into the bumper some and went with magnaflow oblongs:

sta71043.jpg

dscf0079.jpg

Very nice! That would look so cool on my TC. How about getting together one day in Frederick for some professional advice on how to do it?

Did you do your exhaust cutout? Where did you get the tips?

Has anyone put exhaust tips in their TC downturned exhaust pipe? If so where and what kind and a pic if possible. Just put duals on mine and looking for a tip to finish the look.

I welded this turn down onto my Dynomax mandrel bent Impala SS tailpipe

img_0035.jpg

Took me from the real I.D. 2 1/2" out to the 3" at the tip

img_0118.jpg

Looked like this;

img_0123.jpg

Sixlitre

i put these on an old 94 ltc i had. stainless bent just behind the rear tire. also had flowmaster full flows 40 series.
vbpgimage.php

Members online

No members online now.
Back