Exhaust opinions

I've heard your Magnaflows Rich. They sound great but I'm looking for something louder on the next mark viii. Something that performs well and you know it's me coming before you see me.

truckerlincoln said:
I've heard your Magnaflows Rich. They sound great but I'm looking for something louder on the next mark viii. Something that performs well and you know it's me coming before you see me.

Then go with the Flow...if the Magna is not loud enough. I can't remember who it was whether it was Pioneercrazed or Brandon who posted pics of his 2 in 2 out Magnaflow. No 3rd cat then 2.5 out without mufflers at the rear. That set up is louder than my 95's 1 in 2 out set up.

On Saturday you'll get to hear stock set up with no mufflers.

see you on the 25th...

The Assassins are you will ever need. Nice and LOUD under foot and decent at cruising speeds but far and away kill the Blowmasters. Plus they are LIFETIME warrantied and on sale too.

Hey, I have 2.5" true dual exhaust with x pipe and original 40 series flowmaster, sounds very deep and perfect & I love it!!:D

Does your sound similar to video above? I think that system is 2.5 catback; but lacking an x-pipe...

Members online

No members online now.
Back