Exhaust ideas for an 02 BMW 330i sedan ? please help :)

Ling-Ling94

LVC Member
Reaction score
I know this is a lincoln ls forum, but my cousin just bought a 02 bmw 330i sedan and wants a new exhaust setup but no straight pipes. any car gurus have ideas? I told him to get a reso delete and magnaflow muffler... anything else out there? Thank you guys!

I know this is a lincoln ls forum, but my cousin just bought a 02 bmw 330i sedan and wants a new exhaust setup but no straight pipes. any car gurus have ideas? I told him to get a reso delete and magnaflow muffler... anything else out there? Thank you guys!

I would go to a BMW forum and ask the what they did. I hear Dinan is a BMW tuner and has an exhaust system......

yeah, unless someone has first hand experience with that year and model, its going to be hard to know what will and won't fit on the car...

honestly, going to youtube and searching through some clips will help you find out what sound you think is the best to you.

I would go to a BMW forum and ask the what they did. I hear Dinan is a BMW tuner and has an exhaust system......

When we were running the Dupont Prototypes with BMW motors we used Dinan and they are pretty awesome. I would look into them

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.
Back