exhaust heads

K-FAN

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
- OK i know this topic has been hit more than X and less than 100 but for US (LVC) Gen 2 owners that what to put headers on their mark viii and not drop 900 from scp on some headers any recommendations? I'm all ears even though i don't have a mark right now i am still buying parts and waiting for the right deal to come my way......

I think people have used frpp shorty's with the steering joint mod. Not for sure. You can also use the c head manifolds.

i would have to do a complete c head swap in order to use those ..... i came to the conclusion to just save and buy a set from scp and just get my exhaust done

i would have to do a complete c head swap in order to use those ..... i came to the conclusion to just save and buy a set from scp and just get my exhaust done

Well that was a quick conclusion to your dilemma, less than 45 minutes, got to be some kind of record.

rape - i have aquired a new mark viii and monday ill have a final price with shipping for thise parts that my next day off ok

So Kendrick did you get Zachs Mark ? Headers are not needed. When your on a tight budget there on the bottom of the list. Port out your stock manifolds and add a good exhaust and X pipe. Or wait for a used set.

Actually for the most part exhaust manifolds/headers are interchangeable between B and C heads.

don- yes i talk to zach and its a YES im buying it and far as exhaust meduimd really i can swap those out ? i found a set for a 2003/2004 cobra will those work???

yes, that is what i'm planning on using. As far as i can tell, you will have to do the flaming rivers steering rag mod though. I'm installing mine on the 20th as long as all the parts show up. I'll let you know for sure on the steering mod.

man keep me posted i have a full 2.5" exhaust convertors back.. let me know how it goes please....

don- yes i talk to zach and its a YES im buying it and far as exhaust meduimd really i can swap those out ? i found a set for a 2003/2004 cobra will those work???

What I mean by that is they'll bolt to the heads, not necessarily that they'll fit the chassis.

I believe the 01 cobra manifolds will work also... with the steering mod.

Members online

No members online now.
Back