everclear

Everclear - oh my god - gak.... Jager, Remy XO, Martell, VSOP, Hennesey...

Boys - move to the grown up drinks...

Boodles, oodles of Boodles...

Stirred (never shaken - it bruises the gin), under a picture of Benedetto Carpano the inventor of vermouth (dry, really dry) with a twist, olives - never, served in a chilled, but not frozen glass.

In the summer - go 'in and out' with the vermouth to brighten the gin.

Or, if just straight - Tanqueray Malacca (no longer made - but I have a couple of bottles stashed), not quite as pine-y, a little more lemon/pepper/nutty undertones.

I'll bring a bottle of the Tanguary to Wisconsin...

boodles-gift.jpg

tang.jpg

Your everclear screams "white trash" and your other drink choices scream "WATERMELON AND CHICKEN!"

xD

Hennessy VSOP or Remy Martin VSOP is the only Cognac you need... all that other trash is just overpriced and tastes the exact same

and the crystal is a horrible champagne... the Dom is much better choice

this is what I took with me to chicago and I couldn't be happier

TueMay11205759EDT2010.gif

then again, I'm smart about my liquor and don't spend a COMPLETE fortune on it... I get slightly drunk on the VSOP and then once I'm drinking just to get more loud and belligerent I swap up to the Martell

the Crystal and the XO just reminds me of a guy from Detroit going out and buying a Rolls Royce and parking it in front of the projects... at least the Dom holds a bit of taste for what you pay for it

too many people think alcohol is a status symbol, when in reality it just gets you drunk... then it's gone

this coming from a guy who's only liquor (in his picture) is that fanbased-liquors. Especially all those talked about in rap music. Grey goose is SH1T vs REAL VODKA and Belvedere. Hennessy is poop compared to REmy Martin. Plus the reason why I choose XO Remy Martin (Btw I OWN an unopened bottle of every Remy Martin except Louis 13 + 13 Black) is for the taste by having it straight. VSOP and VS I use as mixed drinks. All other drinks you saw are very good straight or mixers. Even the baileys with butterscotch schnapps, or the White Chocolate Liquor, or the Banana SChapps with the Strawberry Tequila. You confine yourself too much. I on the otherhand did bartending for a while and it's fun. The liquor you see too was my brothers and left to me when he got sent to federal prison. As I would never buy cristal because I hate sparklings, I'm more of a hard liquor or wine person. I have about 27 bottles of wine left too

this coming from a guy who's only liquor (in his picture) is that fanbased-liquors. Especially all those talked about in rap music. Grey goose is SH1T vs REAL VODKA and Belvedere. Hennessy is poop compared to REmy Martin. Plus the reason why I choose XO Remy Martin (Btw I OWN an unopened bottle of every Remy Martin except Louis 13 + 13 Black) is for the taste by having it straight. VSOP and VS I use as mixed drinks. All other drinks you saw are very good straight or mixers. Even the baileys with butterscotch schnapps, or the White Chocolate Liquor, or the Banana SChapps with the Strawberry Tequila. You confine yourself too much. I on the otherhand did bartending for a while and it's fun. The liquor you see too was my brothers and left to me when he got sent to federal prison. As I would never buy cristal because I hate sparklings, I'm more of a hard liquor or wine person. I have about 27 bottles of wine left too

all I heard was "blah blah blah I think my liquor improves my status"

only you would say Goose is sh*t compared to Belvedere and then try to say you have some sort of taste in liquor xD

no offense, but the need for super expensive alcohol is dumb... I could think of 8 billion other things to spend money on... like another car

also, Hennessy is NOT better tasting than Remy IMO... and Remy has a "rage drunk" effect on me.. so I'll never drink it again

I am with Morbid, all I drink for the most part is Hennessy and Redbull, but I am not a raging alcoholic, I like to be able to drive myself home. The one time I did have everclear, it made my nose bleed, and my first day at Ft. Campbell, I was 19, I went out with this the guy named Yepes, he bought me 5 shots of 151, I never heard of it before then, he kept saying drink, we dont have to be up until 7am, I was young and dumb!

all I heard was "blah blah blah I think my liquor improves my status"

only you would say Goose is sh*t compared to Belvedere and then try to say you have some sort of taste in liquor xD

no offense, but the need for super expensive alcohol is dumb... I could think of 8 billion other things to spend money on... like another car

also, Hennessy is NOT better tasting than Remy IMO... and Remy has a "rage drunk" effect on me.. so I'll never drink it again

which is funny because as I mentioned that MOST of the liquor was left behind when my older bro went of to federal prison, but I guess that slips by you quite quick. and yes Goose is as poop as Monarch. I only drink Belvedere/Absolut/Smirnoff(Smirnoff ONLY for big mixers as the others are too pricey to buy making big mixers).

Plus not all alcohol is super expensive...the everclear is 25 per 1.75L.....the Remy VSOP is 50 or less. etc etc. Only pricey sh*t I got is the cristal/Dom (which I never bought), Patrone Platinum (christmas gift), and Remy XO (for my 23rd bday). Considering I RARELY drink as well stated...drinking isn't that expensive for me.

And FYI, I have plenty of debt I'm paying off before buying another car. I would enjoy a nice GTO, Stang, 300zx, or 98 Eclipse GSX, or something fun with plenty of aftermarket but PRIORITIES ARE PRIORITIES...especially since I'm going on 6 months now without a roommate and was 3 months unemployed.

Grey Goose is garbage, The Aftertaste is gag inducing. For a real smooth vodka, drink some Russian Standard, But freeze it first. Prepare it before the party, freeze it overnight, take it out and pour some cold water over the bottle then right back in the freezer. do this until it has a nice ice buildup over the bottle and then enjoy.

Members online

No members online now.
Back