everclear

PetesSweets86

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
just down 8 shots of 190 Proof everclear...barely even feel buzzed (not bad since I haven't drank in 4 months). Did it on a dare since there was 8 shotsworth of everclear left on my counter so I took the whole swig and chased it down with strawberry/kiwi juice.

Only thing is my throat is now jacked up...so probably now a good thing to have before sex...since I'm a screamer :p

don't be jeaous that ?I can afford it :p

0626000956.jpg

Even though I don't always agree with the things you post, I don't think losing you is in the very best interests of the forum.

For cat's sake, downing that much of the stuff could easily put you into acute alcoholic poisoning and kill you. TAKE IT EASY!!!!!
KS

:-D I have a high tolerance for some reason. Last year I drank an entire 5th of Patrone Silver, Sailor Jerry's Spiced Rum, and about 10-13 beers (can't remember the rest since I blacked out) and apparently I got kicked out of the Parlor in Bellevue Square in bellevue, wa lol vomited for an hour while taking a shower the next morning

I thought you swigged the whole thing. There is still booze in that bottle. :N

FWIW, a chemical engineer I know said you should follow Everclear with Diet Pepsi to avoid chemical burns in your throat. Can't say I've ever tried drinking Everclear or Diet Pepsi, so I can't personally vouch for that advice.

anal lube stays under the sink, calabrio!

lol and that's what my throat musta been feeling. My throat was burning from those shots all the weay until 1pm today :p

anal lube stays under the sink, calabrio!

lol and that's what my throat musta been feeling. My throat was burning from those shots all the weay until 1pm today :p

Your throat was probably burning because someone shot VD in it.
Not V/O.

because it was a dare. Plus my buddy wanted to try it since he's never had it. I found a supplier who'll send me em for about 25 per bottle so once my buddy gets paid we're gonna do a bulk buy (a case of Everclear) :-D

Get some "authentic" moonshine next.
Equally awful, more likely to cause you to go blind as well.

Your everclear screams "white trash" and your other drink choices scream "WATERMELON AND CHICKEN!"

xD

Hennessy VSOP or Remy Martin VSOP is the only Cognac you need... all that other trash is just overpriced and tastes the exact same

and the crystal is a horrible champagne... the Dom is much better choice

this is what I took with me to chicago and I couldn't be happier

TueMay11205759EDT2010.gif

then again, I'm smart about my liquor and don't spend a COMPLETE fortune on it... I get slightly drunk on the VSOP and then once I'm drinking just to get more loud and belligerent I swap up to the Martell

the Crystal and the XO just reminds me of a guy from Detroit going out and buying a Rolls Royce and parking it in front of the projects... at least the Dom holds a bit of taste for what you pay for it

too many people think alcohol is a status symbol, when in reality it just gets you drunk... then it's gone

Members online

No members online now.
Back