Even the 98's are getting cheap

Just because there is a doctor by that name in the Bronx does not mean that he is that doctor.

Who sells a car that they can't even be there to deliver? BS

The very top one sold for a mere $3300.

DJ Kontakt said:
lol, his name is Bogdan Grigorescu

"Hello,
I'm really sorry for this late reply but I've been very busy lately and away from a computer. The price that I want to obtain is $4,000 (including shipping and insurance charges). The price is considerably lower then others on the market because I need to sell it really fast.
The car has all the services done at the dealership. The vehicle was never crashed, abused or raced. I always garaged it and serviced it, kept very good care of it!. The vehicle is currently located in Bronx NY but unfortunately I am in Miami FL, planning to open a business here and I don't think I can come sooner then next month. However I can arrange for the paperwork from here and I can talk to a shipping company to deliver the vehicle to your address.
I think it's impossible to buy a vehicle for such a big amount without having an inspection first. So I had a look on eBay and I saw they could help us with this. Since the transaction worth a lot of money they've suggested to make the deal only through eBay so that we won't have any problems.
If you decide to buy all the papers are ready,just needed to be signed by you.
If you decide not to buy for a serious reason(of course after the inspection) then you can just ask the shipping company to send it back to my address with no extra cost(shipping is payed in advance by me).I think this is the fastest,safest and most fair solution we can have.
If you are interested to purchase the vehicle please provide me the following information's:
-your full name and address for shipping
-your phone #
If I receive the requested information you will be informed by eBay during the next hours with details about your purchase.
Thank you,
Bogdan Grigorescu"

Im going to mess with him :p

Hello, Sorry for my delay as I was out of State for a Family funeral. The price I am selling it for is just $20,000 including shipping costs anywhere in the continental US and insurance charges. Regarding the payment I am aware of the buyer's protection and we will use eBay's motors vehicle purchase protection program which will hold the payment until you receive and inspect the car.
You will be asked to make a deposit of $5,000 to eBay Motors; To complete payment the buyer must have cash available. The price is considerably lower then others on the market because I need to sell it really fast. The car has all the services done at the dealership. The vehicle was never crashed, abused or raced. I always garaged it and serviced it, kept very good care of it!. The vehicle is currently located in Springfield MA but unfortunately I am in Chicago IL, planning to open a business here and I don't think I can come sooner then next month. However I can arrange for the paperwork from here and I can talk to a shipping company to deliver the vehicle to your address. I think it's impossible to buy a vehicle for such a big amount without having an inspection first. So I had a look on eBay and I saw they could help us with this. Since the transaction worth a lot of money they've suggested to make the deal only through eBay so that we won't have any problems. If you decide to buy all the papers are ready,just needed to be signed by you.
If you decide not to buy for a serious reason(of course after the inspection) then you can just ask the shipping company to send it back to my address with no extra cost(shipping is payed in advance by me).I think this is the fastest,safest and most fair solution we can have. If you are interested to purchase the vehicle please provide me the following information's: -your full name and address for shipping -your phone # If I receive the requested information you will be informed by eBay during the next hours with details about your purchase. Thank you,
Fernando Diaz

From a Ferrari Testarossa auction my friend emailed the seller about today.

hey,there is a Dr in Chicago by the name Fernando Diaz .

LOL

just kidding.
it appears the scammers even have a pre made email template that just needs different names /cities/ amounts typed in,

man,people find every way possible to make a buck these days.

good reading.

Members online

Back