Euro sport suspension

GSXRDUDE

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Just found the org sticker of the LS Sport I bought in August in the pile paper work. It states, Sport Package, Euro Sport Suspention, with destination charge the price say's 38,225.00 Question is, Are these sport shocks or euro sport shocks.

Is it the official Lincoln window sticker from a new LS or from a second hand company that comes in and evaluates the car? Because if it is second hand they just have to go off of a checklist of options and euro suspension probably went along with sport suspension in their computer. My brother in law works for a company called Dealer Specialties and that is what they do. I had a 2002 Lincoln LS (LSE)sport with the original factory sticker and it just said sport tuned suspension.

Is it the official Lincoln window sticker from a new LS or from a second hand company that comes in and evaluates the car? Because if it is second hand they just have to go off of a checklist of options and euro suspension probably went along with sport suspension in their computer. My brother in law works for a company called Dealer Specialties and that is what they do. I had a 2002 Lincoln LS (LSE)sport with the original factory sticker and it just said sport tuned suspension.

+1

Most likely Sport Suspension.

Its the one that came with the car when sold new. Place shiped to, Dealer number, assembly point, Rail.

Well... if the sticker says Euro suspension then i guess that is what it has. You may be the first to see it in writing, the LS has always had 3 shocks available regular, Sport and Euro. I have been on here for a while and I have never heard of anyone having them in their LS from the factory. Post a pic of the sticker if you can, that would be cool.

The Euro shocks were for export models and available through the parts department.

The Euro sport suspension was an option, reguardless of destination.
You could also get other goodies most people have never seen before like a 16" black aluminum spare.
sports package.jpg

sports package.jpg

actually... I have the 16" black alloy spare... has a way out of balance OEM continental tire on it, same wheel as the premium level wheel, only painted or powdercoated black (dont remember)

I have that spare too. I used it for the first time in it's life just a couple months ago. Still had all the brand new stickers on it and everything.

Scared the hell out of me to ride around on a 10 year old tire.

The sticker for my 02 said the same thing under sport package it just didn't say Euro before sport suspension. It just said Sport suspension

Members online

Back