Euro Shark Fin Antenna

joshluvsla

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Lol I have been wanting an antenna on my car I am serious.. Even though its not going to serve any purpose i think it would look cool... what do you guys think?

d1_1.jpg

let me correct myself i havent got one yet... they are all over ebay and cost like 15 bucks

you think so? I like the way the stock cell phone antenna looks on our cars and wouldnt mind one of those either where can i get one of those?

That shark fin wouldnt look good at all on our cars. Just my opinion. We are domestic, not european.

That is the stupidest idea I've ever heard. Hey buddy, I think they have a leaf blower SC and a set of ignition plugs you can plug into your ehaust pipes to shoot flames. Why don't you replace the stock mufflers with coffee cans while your at it! lol.

just kidding...that is what i really think. Here is what i should say: looks ok to me..not the best aesthetic idea but to each his own...haha

I actually think it would have been a nice touch. I wish some one had a picture of it on a Lincoln LS (maybe even if someone could photo shop it on). I like the look of it on a BMW and are car is pretty close to a BMW.

Members online

No members online now.
Back