epoxy garage floor coating

blacklsc1

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
anyone do there garage? what brand did you use and what were the results? i think im leading to armor floor. i also looked at u-coat it.

I think I used Super Coat, since I found it on sale. It turned out really nice, and it came with a clear second coat that makes a big difference.

It is a lot of work, mostly with getting the original flooring clean enough to do surgery off of.

did it come with a clear coating as well as a non slip coating? any problems with hot tire's lifting the coating?

did it come with a clear coating as well as a non slip coating? any problems with hot tire's lifting the coating?

Yes, it came with clear and aggregate. No issues with it lifting from hot tires, but I have touched up a few places that were not cleaned to perfection.

I think I used Super Coat, since I found it on sale. It turned out really nice, and it came with a clear second coat that makes a big difference.

It is a lot of work, mostly with getting the original flooring clean enough to do surgery off of.

Yep, it IS a LOT of work and it is NOT permanent. It may last a lot of years if done properly but it is by no means permanent.

On the other hand, I swept the floor, and spent about 2 hours putting these tiles down. NOT a lot of work. Another little perk, if I move I can take it with me. HUGE perk......

garage3rdbaytiledjun201g.jpg

garage3rdbaytiledjun201l.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back