Enkei Cdr 9 18" On My Ls

ATX-LS6

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I just got a 05 white LS last week with only 18K miles. I have to say that I love it!!!! (even though its just the v6) Ive been reading these forums every since I bought it. Anyways, I am about to order 18" ENKEI CD R rims. I was wondering if anyone had these rims already so I could see what they look like on the LS.

http://www.wheelfire.com/scontent/W...al=2005&VehicleModelFinal=LS&VehicleOption=V6

Here is a link for these rims in 18" for just above 1000$.
Lemme know what you guys think.

Thanks

I gotta tell ya, I'm really tired of fake rivets in wheels. lol

my personal opinion, i don't like them. I think something with less spokes and maybe a lip would look alot better. But again just my opinion. goodluck

http://www.wheelsnext.com/wheels-tires-packages/ICW%20RACING-Mach%2010%20(618)-Machined%20w|%20Black.html

I also like these ---^

I think it will look clean on the pearl white.
Anything is better than the ugly stock rims I have. I like the stock rims, except for the grandma style that mine came with.

index.cfm

Here are pics of my car... pretty stock right now. i tinted the windows on wednesday

oops images too big... i dont have time to resize right now, bout to head out.
Ive got a 15" sub in my trunk ready to install. I might need help wiring to factory head unit. im pretty sure mine doesnt have any factory amps to bypass.... any help pointing me to the right thread would be helpful. (wire diagram) ive done plenty of cd player/screen installs but only on aftermarket head units.

tinted the windows on wednesday.
ready to order 18" rims.
ordering LSE grill, Lincoln emblem for my passenger dash, and chrome amber bulbs for heads next week.
replacing all speakers in car soon. my stock system is horrible. possibly the worst stock system ive ever heard. those paper speakers must go!

i forsee myself dropping alot of money on this beautiful ride.

in fact....every wheel on that website is completely wrong for the LS.....

www.coventrywheels.com

I just found these guys. Perfect offset. Made for jag, and as most of us know, the s type has the EXACT bolt pattern/offset that we need. I'm getting these as soon as they get back into stock (1-2 months)

i have to agree with everyone else, something with a lip would look better...
no offense, but those first wheels look like they belong on a civic :shifty:

Unfortunately, the tapered rim is now the fad on even the newer high end cars. They seem somewhat plastic looking to me. I know that deep rims with flat surfaces are "Old School" but I guess I am just stuck in the past.

+1

-- more specifically they would have been perfect for any import 5 years ago...

Hey ATX-LS6, Don't try to please everyone on this board. If you like the wheels from your first post, then those are the wheels you should have on your car. Everyone has their own like and dislikes about wheels. Look at my photo gallery and see my wheels. By the way don't go with the 225/40/18 tires from that website you sent us too. At least get 225/45/18 or better yet 245/45/18. good luck on your pick of wheels.

Members online

No members online now.
Back