Engine internals, suspension

crafty_LS-V8

New LVC Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if there is anyone out there that knows if there is or where to find more aggressive cams and other internals for the 3.9l and also the best suspension setup for a clean look on stock size rims (17x7x40mm offset)

LOL...

Easy answer to all questions... buy a Jag STR. There is NO aftermarket for the Lincoln LS.

Some knowledgeable people on here have done turbos, nitrous, and a couple have done superchargers.

Most of this is custom built and fabbed... meaning alot of time, research... and $$$.

LOL...

Easy answer to all questions... buy a Jag STR. There is NO aftermarket for the Lincoln LS.

Some knowledgeable people on here have done turbos, nitrous, and a couple have done superchargers.

Most of this is custom built and fabbed... meaning alot of time, research... and $$$.
Will the S-type supercharger from the 4.0L fit the Lincoln 3.9L? I have seen it will in a few places but some reassurance would be nice before I buy one.

There's a recent thread on here by a guy that did that a few months back.

Use the search function in the top right corner and type "supercharger" in the top box (without the quotes).

Members online

No members online now.
Back