Engine Compartment Wiring / Front Wiring Harness for 96 Lincoln Mark VIII

SUNSET28560

New LVC Member
Reaction score
I need an Engine Compartment wiring / Front Wiring Harness schematic diagram for a 96 Lincoln Mark VIII. I am attempting to locate this for my mechanic --- so please bear with me. I found some schematics on the site, however, can not locate the one that I have mentioned above. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I need an Engine Compartment wiring / Front Wiring Harness schematic diagram for a 96 Lincoln Mark VIII. I am attempting to locate this for my mechanic --- so please bear with me. I found some schematics on the site, however, can not locate the one that I have mentioned above. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

i got some saved, but dunno exactly what your lookin for, what is he workin on?

Hi. Thanks for responding to my request. He is working on the exterior lights. I had printed off the 94 Lincoln Mark VIII exterior lighting schematic via this web-site. According to him, this schematic only leads to the area of the exterior lights --- not the specific wiring of the exterior lights. Is there a more detailed wiring schematic for the exterior lights? Thanks for your assistance!

I just bought the car and am a new resident of NC. NC has tuff inspection rules --- county that I live the Check Engine Light can not be on --- regardless of the year of vehicle. Originally I was and currently looking for the IMRC part. I believe the solution here will be modification. I have some oher people working on this area. Also there was some wiring modification with the exterior headlights. (Well, maybe butcher job is a better explaination.) In a nut shell, I only have high beams and no low beams. Physically, the low beam physcial structure was cut out and someone attempted to splice in the modules that hold the light bulbs. It didn't work. We are attempting to retrace the beginning of the wires for the low beams. This is why I am attempt to locate the requested schemetic diagrams. It is going to take some time to find the solutions but they are out there. It will all be worth it in the ride of the Lincoln!

what kind of headlights are they hid or halogen? (are the lenses clear so you can see inside or are they "scaled" inside.
i bet they are hid's and someone who didnt know what they are doing tried to wire in another set of aftermarket bulbs and failed

Hi Chicken.....Bingo! You were right! The headlights were HID. Someone attempted to rewire with the Halogen. We traced it out and found exactly what you had stated! I now have low and high beam headlights. Thanks so much for your input!!! Greatly appreciated!

whoo hoo im a winner!!!!
so its a lsc that was wrecked and some body shop cheeped out on, that sux but glad you got it straightened out.

if the housings are good (reflectors for the lows arnt burnt) toss some HID's in it before you burn them up and need to run with the highs. halogens produce alot of heat and the stock low bulb is actually a high beam bulb, so it gets really really hot and burns the chrome inside the housing making them useless. HID's produce alot less less heat. alot of us here went to DDMtuning.com, kit is like 40 something shipped definitely worth it

Members online

Back