Engagement

JoshMcMadMac

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I've been kind of busy; sorry it took me a few days to get to this. Life has been hectic trying to get some work done on the car, and then getting back to school and settled in this week amd starting training.

Last Saturday I got engaged! I managed to make it a perfect day, and she is so excited. I gave her a beautiful 14k ring with a huge 1ct princess diamond of beautiful color and clarity. It cost the equivalent of many new toys for the car, but is more than worth it. You only get one opportunity to get it right, and I think I rivaled just about anyone in making it perfect! I added a picture of the ring, as well as a picture of the two of us about a month ago.

P.S. - The ring picture might make her hand look a little fat, and I can't stand that. She is actually very petite, at 5'0" and 110lbs. ;)

Chrissy & Joshua.JPG

Ring.JPG

Congratulations.

Here's the best way to do it. Ask first, then show them the ring. And make sure you bring a ring from a bubble gum machine and give them that first. Act real serious and stuff and watch their faces. Cruel but very memorable. THEN, bring out the big boy and she will be all over you. How's that for a strategy?

MonsterMark said:
Here's the best way to do it. Ask first, then show them the ring. And make sure you bring a ring from a bubble gum machine and give them that first. Act real serious and stuff and watch their faces. Cruel but very memorable. THEN, bring out the big boy and she will be all over you. How's that for a strategy?
Funny, but she would have slapped me with a brick if I did that. ;) That's kinda like "8 seconds" sex. Funny, but not the type of funny I want to feel the aftermath of! :D

JoshMcMadMac said:
P.S. - The ring picture might make her hand look a little fat, and I can't stand that. She is actually very petite, at 5'0" and 110lbs. ;)

Thats cause you got her too small of a ring ya BUM! j/k

Congrats............ She looks beautiful Josh.

Yeah dude, congrats. Its hard to find someone that you feel would be worthy of an obligations of that size, im happy for you bro. 8 Second sex??? People end relationships over that man.

Pepsi2185 said:
8 Second sex??? People end relationships over that man.
I should have described that, but was on the run. If you are familiar with bull riding, you try and stay on the creature for 8 full seconds. So "8 seconds" sex is along those lines. You are "saddled up" from behind, and then scream some other womans name and try to hold on for 8 full seconds! ;) It's a joke, I swear.

And thank you everyone for the complements and support!

JoshMcMadMac said:
I should have described that, but was on the run. If you are familiar with bull riding, you try and stay on the creature for 8 full seconds. So "8 seconds" sex is along those lines. You are "saddled up" from behind, and then scream some other womans name and try to hold on for 8 full seconds! ;) It's a joke, I swear.

And thank you everyone for the complements and support!

:confused:

Sifrino3 said:

If a guy from Maryland can figure out a cowboy joke, surely a guy from Arizona can. :pat: :tongue:

But congratulations on your engagement, Josh. Looks like you picked a good looking ring and a good looking woman. Now hurry up and get married before she changes her mind. :biggrin:

EDIT: The hand patting smily doesn't work.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOLOLOL Thats hilarious. In michigan all we have to do in the winter months is make up fun things to do in the bed like that. LOLOL thats great.

Congrats Josh .... Isn't 8 seconds what its supposed to take ???
I am Married 32 years to the same woman , Make it last Josh .... :Beer

Members online

No members online now.
Back