Emblem placement on trunk?

Ghaleon64

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I've noticed a few LS's around my parts that have the "Lincoln" and "LS V8" emblems at the top of their trunk lid as opposed to down by the license plate. Does this mean anything?

it measn you have a rare v-8 they made with an extra 50 horsepower and a secret button in the trunk if you push it you unlock hyper mode, plus if you add some turbo exhaust wistlers and a couple typhoon intakes you can get this sucker pushing 400 horses

it measn you have a rare v-8 they made with an extra 50 horsepower and a secret button in the trunk if you push it you unlock hyper mode, plus if you add some turbo exhaust wistlers and a couple typhoon intakes you can get this sucker pushing 400 horses

I wish you would stop with the half-truths...!! This has been discussed at length that you can not get to 400 without the fender vents. Please only provide information that will actually help :D

Oh man how could i forget the vendor vents with that kind power you are going to have to vent and probably need a stick on hood scoop too.

I'm pretty sure the name of the company :q:q:q:qdontwork industries or maybe it was walmart I forget now

dont forget, +10 hp for every badge you slap on there! better get em stocked up. gotta couple v10 supercharged ones that will get me to 400hp in no time!!

Wow, this is officially the first time I've asked a serious question on here and have only been greeted with douchery... The Interwebs prevails!

what did you really expect, what could it possibly mean,

Double rainbow what does it mean

My badges are in a different place what does it mean, both of those questions are in the same leaque....

Wow, this is officially the first time I've asked a serious question on here and have only been greeted with douchery... The Interwebs prevails!

well your question was completely answered in the very first post, once the business is done, then the joking starts. what else did you expect?

not to mention that getting the right answer in the first post is a lot like hitting the lottery, how could this thread get any better?

well your question was completely answered in the very first post, once the business is done, then the joking starts. what else did you expect?

not to mention that getting the right answer in the first post is a lot like hitting the lottery, how could this thread get any better?

well if it came with free beer that would would make it thread of the year.

i guess some half naked chick pictures could help to improve it, it sure has been awhile.

come to think about it, repeat never came through with those pictures he said he was going to get:rolleyes:

You mean, ask, get stupid immature response from someone who clearly knows not the actual answer, get a million even worse and un-funny responses (sorry, where I come from jokes are usually funny...) and then complain. Fixd.

You mean, ask, get stupid immature response from someone who clearly knows not the actual answer, get a million even worse and un-funny responses (sorry, where I come from jokes are usually funny...) and then complain. Fixd.

you mean, ask an extremely moronic question, get the correct answer, then get upset when people have a little fun with it... (where i come from, people arent that stupid) Fixed

um what, you can't be serious. We go through this with every new guy, he asks a dumb question we make fun of him he bitches like you are, then we move on. The ones that don't understand the world is always nice leave and the ones that can take a beating stay, there is no one here that hasn't been harrased...

So my advice to you is grow up, grow a set, and learn how the world works....

or, bitch moan and leave, if you choose the latter don't let the door hit you in the vagina

You mean, ask, get stupid immature response from someone who clearly knows not the actual answer

what the hell are you talking about, you seriously think the very first response you got was by somebody that didn't know the answer?

just because you have more than one dumb ass driving around with his emblems in the wrong spot, doesn't mean that the cars came that way, have you ever seen anyone here with their emblems anywhere other than the bottom of the deck lid that hasn't moved them.

again, you asked a question, and got the correct answer right off the bat, very few questions get answered that fast, so whats to complain about?

what the hell are you talking about, you seriously think the very first response you got was by somebody that didn't know the answer?

just because you have more than one dumb ass driving around with his emblems in the wrong spot, doesn't mean that the cars came that way, have you ever seen anyone here with their emblems anywhere other than the bottom of the deck lid that hasn't moved them.

again, you asked a question, and got the correct answer right off the bat, very few questions get answered that fast, so whats to complain about?

I think from a technical stand point.... It means there are multiple dumbasses who have no idea where they were supposed to put the emblems, or maybe they are part of some kind of gang, and that's how they identify themselves. Not unlike using a specific color hanky, maybe it is the direction the crips and bloods are heading?

Could it be just coincidence that the concentration of these mis-placed emblems are in one specific part of the country, where apparently sensitivity runs rampid? LMAO

I apologize in advance to the OP for the inevitable offense that shall be taken from this post... :D :bash:

Members online

No members online now.
Back