elec trans

Markviiiedrea

Speed Bump
Reaction score
im haveing trouble getting the stall to work in my car i was wondering if there is a fail safe in the computer that couses the tranny to going in to nutral when the stall dosnt lock untill a higher rpm?

yha, well im putting in a new ecu and hope that will solve the prob, just want to make sure there is not some thing in the OEM computer thats telling it to go in to nutral when i give it gas out of first.

-Eric

well got the car back , and its SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. just once and a while it hickups and dose not know what gear to be in some time, also the check engine light comes on, but other than that it takes off alot quicker and a little more power to the ground, the trans guy said i shoud have a costom chip burned, so i was wondering who i should go with?

Markviiiedrea said:
well got the car back , and its SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. just once and a while it hickups and dose not know what gear to be in some time, also the check engine light comes on, but other than that it takes off alot quicker and a little more power to the ground, the trans guy said i shoud have a costom chip burned, so i was wondering who i should go with?

I always say, do business with the people you know, if in fact they have what you want. Geno at LMS, one of the sponsors here would be the guy to go to. good luck with your car !!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back