Eldo info

SoreLoser

New LVC Member
Reaction score
i saw this Eldo on the side of the road, it looks like its been there for a while. my question is, can someone tell me if this is a 92 or 93 model? northstar or 4.9? it had Touring Coupe written on the sides. i for got to check the vin, so if someone could help me would be great! ;)

CIMG0171.gif

CIMG0172.gif

CIMG0176.gif

CIMG0173.gif

SoreLoser said:
i saw this Eldo on the side of the road, it looks like its been there for a while. my question is, can someone tell me if this is a 92 or 93 model? northstar or 4.9? it had Touring Coupe written on the sides. i for got to check the vin, so if someone could help me would be great! ;)

I can answer one of your two questions without the VIN and it will require the answer to the other question :p

Find out which engine it has and I can easily tell you the year and vice versa. There aren't many giveaways as to the year in the picture you took.

The '93 had an all new exhaust system with the engine, it got longitudinal mufflers and a stainless steel exhaust. Also, any given '93 could have chrome wheels or a sun roof.

The steering wheel looks a little like the '92 model, though

That's all I can think of.

If you can tell me what the gas tank is made out of I can tell you then, too, but that might be a bit dirty.

Thks guys. i gotta go check the vin, although its a bit far from where i live...
btw is there any 92 model equiped with northstar engine?

It looks similar to my 92 eldo but there are differences which make me think its not a 92 like the tail lights and headlights, wear the antenna is located and the side marker by the door its not on mine.
But those are the same rims i have on mine but if it is a 93 with northstar im surprised the trunk doesnt have it said on it like they usually do with everything else they put a northstar in.

And no the 92 didnt come with a northstar.

:C

Members online

Back