elderly drivers

felo3769

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
This sucks taht the guy got hit by a car, but look at the old lady driving! she doesnt even know what's going on!!!! This should be submitted to the DOT and start a petition to take the elderly off the road or have them retest to have their drivers license.!!!

pic11478 (Small).jpg

felo3769 said:
This sucks taht the guy got hit by a car, but look at the old lady driving! she doesnt even know what's going on!!!! This should be submitted to the DOT and start a petition to take the elderly off the road or have them retest to have their drivers license.!!!

whoa! that really sux. I'm sure if i was 80 i'd still wanna drive though :steering .

I bit they said the same thing though, but younger people wouldnt want us to drive!

dsinclair said:
I would assume the DOT would wonder why you were sending them a photo from Germany.

they probably would, but its the same wherever you go, which is what the picture would say. Of course, all elderly drivers have different reactions, but apprantly some dont have any left! like this one! lol :D

After further review, I do believe you are right. Head smack lower right hand corner below the wiper blade. Good call.

Members online

Back