Eibach Pro Alignment Kit Question

Renzo

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
No instructions provided are the four bolt and washers all you use up front? Could not find ant slotted suspension bolting points that would allow for any adjustment at the rear of the car?

Just for the front. Rear is not adjustable. There is an install video on youtube with an install on a Mustang that will show you what you need.

Thanks tons!!!! Ok time to finish the install

What was the part number of the alignment kit that you got 5.87545K or 5.87540k?

I'm trying to install the alignment kit and need help clarifying how it goes, the mustang vid didnt help much.
Do the circle things go inside the control arm next to the bushings?

I just tried to take a pic for you Hawk but could not get a good shot.

I just tried to take a pic for you Hawk but could not get a good shot.

Thanks man, I appreciate it. I think I get where and how they go. I didn't understand how they would adjust until looking at the control arm location. To adjust camber, you adjust the bolts with the washers and they adjust by turning against the channel they are in. I install the bolts and washers in both lower control arm bolts locations? Any tricks on getting the lower bolt in and out, the one looks a little tricky.

(For reference)
Amazon.com: Eibach 5.87545K Pro-Alignment Camber Bolt Kit: Automotive

I watched my alignment guy put them on and it did not appear that it was anything difficult for him to do. The bolts seemed to come out cleanly. He had both sides changed within 30 minutes.

I was going to have alignment shop install the alignment kit but they won't install it since I bought the parts.
I want to make sure I install these correctly. The bolts replace both front lower control arm bolts and the washers go on the outside of the frame (circled in pic). Correct?

Hite, I used your pic from Car Domain, hope you don't mind.

control arm line.JPG

Got you a few pics....taken from the Driver's side. Wheel turned all the way out and pic taken looking in from the front end of the car. Needless to say, but just in case, it is the shiniest bolt in the pic. Other bolt went directly into the bottom of the lower strut mounting point.

Camber Kit1.jpg

Camber Kit2.jpg

Got you a few pics....taken from the Driver's side. Wheel turned all the way out and pic taken looking in from the front end of the car. Needless to say, but just in case, it is the shiniest bolt in the pic. Other bolt went directly into the bottom of the lower strut mounting point.

Gotcha, thanks for the pics! I was having trouble figuring out where the other bolt went, the one that goes into the lower strut point. Makes more sense now.

(hite pic)

strut bolt 1.JPG

Anytime. Glad I was finally able to a few pics that would help.

I had a place install the kit since I wasn't sure I could tackle it. They had to drop the steering rack to remove and install the bolt next to it, closest to the firewall. The other bolt installed in the front lower control arm.

2012-05-19 13.03.36.jpg

2012-05-19 13.03.51.jpg

I wouldnt mind doing this too. My front tires get bad inner tire wear after few thousand miles. Is it going to help with the tire wear? Also i guess yes but do we have to get alignment done once installed those bolts?

I wouldnt mind doing this too. My front tires get bad inner tire wear after few thousand miles. Is it going to help with the tire wear? Also i guess yes but do we have to get alignment done once installed those bolts?

In my case, the alignment shop could not get my right front within spec without them. And yes, an alignment is immediately needed. Not everyone has needed them from what I gather.

Your issue is from poor alignment. A good shop can fix it for you without the kit, but the kit does make it easier.

^^Insert polite slam of my alignment shop. LOL....just giving you a hard time.

Members online

No members online now.
Back