Eibach Lowering Springs Installed

bigpappy33

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey guys finally got around to putting on my lowering springs, got some before and after shots. Ride is pretty much the same, just a tid bit firmer and gotta be a little bit more careful over big speed humps. Feedback is appreciated!

First pic of car is before, all others are after

IMG_2254.jpg

IMG_2255.jpg

before springs.jpg

after springs.jpg

IMG_2302.jpg

IMG_2305.jpg

Nice, I noticed my ride was better than stock with the Eibach's. I have a guy that I work with that races SCCA and he even noticed it rides better with the Eibach's!!

nice. try an find me at bcc, i wanna see it in person

Good Job!
I have them too and love em.

After you swapped the springs, did you have any problems getting a wheel alignment? I'm sure there are a couple of members here who would be very interested in reading about any alignment issues that you may have had.

Looks good.

I have them too and love the way the car handles with them on.

I did need an alignment when I had them done. Did you end up getting one?

yes i ended up getting one after i read about it on here. I would definatly recommend getting one to anyone who is putting on springs. i dont know much about alignment, but from the printout they gave me it seemed that the toe is what was out of whack from the springs.

The rear looks almost the same, it does look like the front got lowered though.

Looks nice! I love the look, but bottom out enough with my stock springs.....

Seems like I'm constantly hitting right around where the front seats or front floorboard is...

If you are bottoming out a lot with your factory springs in the middle you could have worn springs and/or shocks. I am getting ready to put on my lowering springs and know the stock ones are shot....

Members online

No members online now.
Back