Ebay seller thinking his Mark VIII parts are made of gold!

Well for $800 bucks he will sell you all 4 stock tweeters and stock speakers..$100 each..and for $400 you will get 2 front seat belts..and if your back seat is worn hes got you on a new on for $500 lmao..

Lmao funny one,Are you that bored you had to point out I spelled a word wrong.Im sure we all have at one point or time..Oh wait im the new guy so im the noob you must try to piss off..Well not me, im a member of many car forums so I know how that goes..Nice try though marco ;)

Wasn't picking on you, I figured that's how the seller spelled it. I see waste spelled that way a lot on ebay.

Wasn't picking on you, I figured that's how the seller spelled it. I see waste spelled that way a lot on ebay.

oh duh it was him who spelled it wrong not me..you had me thinking I did..ok my bad lol

His response to me:

Dear jurassicphreak,

it is amisprint get your panties out nof your ASS and go away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Signed,

Bob and Teenya

wholesalecarpartsoffresno

He dropped his price to 49.99...LMAO

Wasn't this the same guy that was mistakenly trying to sell Mark V parts as Mark VIII parts, I believe because his wife had made an error? And then he got all snotty and rude with anybody who tried to help him correct that?

Fark him in the neck, he's a dick.

Wasn't this the same guy that was mistakenly trying to sell Mark V parts as Mark VIII parts, I believe because his wife had made an error? And then he got all snotty and rude with anybody who tried to help him correct that?

Fark him in the neck, he's a dick.

I was thinking the same thing when I looked at the name he put to the response, and sure as sh*t it is the same pecker head we f**ked with last time. Here is the thread too, that is too funny,

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=74271&page=2

He responded back that the 149.99 was a misprint and the price was 49.99

lol he changed the price...should buy it just to send it back! Lol

He responded back that the 149.99 was a misprint and the price was 49.99

What about all the other Mark parts that he has listed for over 100.00? Is the DOUCHE BAG going to come back and say that is a mis-print too?

Probably will respond like in previous thread, the lady knows nothing about car as most do not, so it is a mistake on her part, I will have a talk with her.

HA-HA

Members online

No members online now.
Back