Ebay Ls!

TwansLS

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
ahhhhaaaa

652d_3.jpg

Another ebay car repost.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Lincoln-LS-Custom-Lincoln-LS_W0QQitemZ170308141122QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item170308141122&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=72%3A727|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318

I really dont get the logic some of these people have. I know that car had bids on it and was on ebay more than once. If you are looking for a specific price for the car why try to sell it on ebay? Again, the guy needs to take what was offered even if he dont like it. Unless he sells it to some moron on the streets he will never get what he is asking which has been made obvious.:rolleyes:

yea buy it now for 20k....NO WAY lol. i do kinda like the color though. its just different. maybe he thinks all them tvs brings the price up another 10k??? lol it does have pretty low mileage tho.

SEMA, thats what its about I guess. I wish that a gay paint job and some ugly wheels was all it took to get into SEMA.

Here is the guys websitehttp://rickdore.com/home.cfm. Looks like some nice work. I dont know why he picked the LS to be one of his ugliest.

I didnt get a close look at that. I have to say its a tie.

Actually, just about all of the newer cars are ass ugly. Some of the hot rods are pretty nice.

hell yea man look at the green 34 ford roadster...or the green 1950 hudson

I was flipping thru the channels the other night and stopped on Mecum Auto Auctions on one of the HD channels (Discovery HD?)...
I saw this car come up somewhere between a Delorean and a bunch of new mustang convertibles. I think the bidding got up to around 12k before they moved on to the next car. I never did see if it actually sold... but 12K sounds like a more reasonable price to me

Damn right that sounds more reasonable!

Everyone has their own tastes. I preferrably say it's a guy who loves orange to much.....I hate the color...but his choice

Well it's up to $1025. Some guys want back every penny they put in a car.

It ain't gonna happen, especially if you do something "unique":confused:

Yup...like buying anything that doesn't have equity...it all depreciates...unless you save the car for 50years and it becomes a collectors piece....or at least when the big 3 die!

Members online

Back