Ebay find

Damn. I guess he really is getting rid or already got rid of his ls. I really want to know what set him off to leave and get rid of his car. I thought he loved it, just flipped from one day to the other

LOL What could someone do to someone else to make them never come back to a board again???...Some take thease boards a little too serious

Plenty of people on here take sh!t way over board, for instance, Fordfan. Calling Outkast's wife a whore or whatever and that Briandye is Outkast's son's real father. Retarded sh!t like that doesnt need to be on these forums and Ive dealt with it myself and considered leaving but I just dont care. JWerner didnt care in the sense that he just said screw this site and isnt gonna waste time here anymore which Im liable to probably end up doing soon. I get more information about what Im doing with my LS on a Mustang forum :rolleyes:

Just to clear it up, it wasn"t an argument like fordfan and I have...I think fordfan is funny as hel l, I like to bust his balls when he tries to get under my skin. Jwerner and I had a different conflict. He took it to a different level calling myself and my wife horrible names...making threats...and filling my PM box with racial slurs and threats. Guess he is a stressed out dude. He left because I warned him that if he made the racial slurs again, I would post them in the forum...I did, and he couldn't face the forum after everyone found out what a biggot he was.

I never asked nor expected him to leave over it, but don't say the stuff if you won't stand behind it...right?

springs

Hey guys, I'm relatively new to the board but I was wondering about those springs. Is the seller a stand up guy or should I be have my guard up. I don't want to insult anyone here but we all know there is alot of BS that goes on over the internet. I don't want to think I'm buying eibach springs and find out they are stock ones. Don't they have a part number ink stamped on each spring determining the application and the whole front or rear spring thing? I had a set of H&R springs that were ink stamped that way and was wondering if the Eibachs do that as well.
Any info is a great help.
Joseph

Don't they have a part number ink stamped on each spring determining the application and the whole front or rear spring thing? I had a set of H&R springs that were ink stamped that way and was wondering if the Eibachs do that as well.
Any info is a great help.
Joseph

They certainly do. They will be stamped with both Eibach and the part # for front or rear

Hey guys, I'm relatively new to the board but I was wondering about those springs. Is the seller a stand up guy or should I be have my guard up. I don't want to insult anyone here but we all know there is alot of BS that goes on over the internet.
Joseph
If you look at his 1 feedback rating, you can see where he bought them from for just $5 more. I didn't see any of this type of spring listed by that seller currently, but maybe you could ask. Just an idea if you'd rather purchase new springs from a more established ebay seller. That said, I don't remember hearing about any bad transactions w/ Jwerner here on the forum.

Hey guys, I'm relatively new to the board but I was wondering about those springs. Is the seller a stand up guy or should I be have my guard up.

I always thought Jwerner was a good guy. He went through wheels like nobody's business and I always gave him :q:q:q:q for it. Other than the dustup with Outkast he seemed like a solid guy. I wouldn't have any trouble buying those from him. If I had some spare cash laying around I'd do it in a heartbeat.

I always thought Jwerner was a good guy. He went through wheels like nobody's business and I always gave him :q:q:q:q for it. Other than the dustup with Outkast he seemed like a solid guy. I wouldn't have any trouble buying those from him. If I had some spare cash laying around I'd do it in a heartbeat.

you sure you are not thinking of LSUNV2? Werner had those ADR's...only set I ever knew he had.

and 1 member here had a bad deal with werner over an LSE grille. I'm not gonna say his name though, cuz he may have told me about it via PM.

No he said it in a thread too

Yeah, the wheels guy was John (LsUnV2). Good guy, but I coulda gotten a better deal on the wheels I bought. He and I got intoa bidding war for the fondmetals. He won. Then a month later sold them to me for the price he paid for them.

I can't complain, because i love the wheels. But I had to spend an extra $200 :rolleyes:

Someone should buy his LSE, btw. Beautiful car.

Werner offered to send the McLaren grill to that guy after waiting for the LSE to show up which never did and the guy refused and said nevermind. Doesnt make sense to me, why would you ship a grill that was to be traded for another and then decline the one your supposed to recieve after "shipping yours"

why would you ship a grill that was to be traded for another and then decline the one your supposed to recieve after "shipping yours"

Because if it was true that the package got lost it would not be fair for the guy who didn't receive it to send his grille out in return for nothing. It sucks for the guy who sent the grille and was lost but it was neither of their faults.

I think it was more of a I'll ship it when I get your not i'll ship it when you ship yours.

Ok guys, thanks for the positive remarks.;)
Just to clarify, the LSE grille was NEVER shipped. If it was it was never shipped with a tracking number or insurance and never arrived. I told Leubbe I would compensate him and figure out a way to track the package,.. he said forget about it.

I bet you he never told you that did he?

No? Why would he? Had he confronted me while I was currently active as a member? Nope, never did.:rolleyes: Leaves less room for gossip.

To be the honest man I am not made out to be by some others of lesser quality of life I will still compensate him if he proves he sent the package!

Ask the member I ended up selling the McLaren grille to. Item was received as promised!!!!

Hey Pete. Yeah that coilover set up did work but the front struts have no freaking clearance. I was working on aftermarket bump stops but blew out my struts so I gave up.

Those Eibachs suck and your paying for a name. Im about lower ride height and made that clear numerous times. Eibachs only do 1" or just a tad bit more. I paid 220 something + shipping. I got the Canucks when I found the deal around X-Mass time for 160 IIRC so all Im trying to make is the money I spent on those. It is a auction, generally the seller starts with a lower than desired price and hopes the bidding war brings the total end cost up!

Is that clear enough for some of you?:eek:

same old same old I see.

Members online

No members online now.
Back