Ebay find, 2002 5 speed LS

Thats one of about 2300 standard shift LS models ever built! That would make it the rarest of all models. Too bad they were all V6s - I bet he'll have a little trouble selling it, just like Lincoln did. Seems like very few folks want to push a clutch pedal these days, especially behind a 200hp V6...

Thats one of about 2300 standard shift LS models ever built! That would make it the rarest of all models. Too bad they were all V6s - I bet he'll have a little trouble selling it, just like Lincoln did. Seems like very few folks want to push a clutch pedal these days, especially behind a 200hp V6...

It's not bad at all! These V6 manuals get you to 100 in very respectable time and are a lot of fun. 51/49 factory weight distribution is pretty sweet. Of course, you have to be a fan of rowing your own shifts to tolerate a 210 hp V6 LS.

Nice find! But to tell ya the truth if I'm gonna row the gears I want more power than that... I seriously miss my hopped up 1995 6spd Z28. It had ~360 rwhp NA.

Nice find! But to tell ya the truth if I'm gonna row the gears I want more power than that... I seriously miss my hopped up 1995 6spd Z28. It had ~360 rwhp NA.

Well you're not going to get 360rwh reliable out of a stock v6 ls you can add some power adders to maybe 300 flywheel HP. If you want to make serious power they make all forged internals for the 3.0...

Ill be honest that blue mtx is a nice combo, sad thing is that it looks beat up :(

I just received an email from the seller and the reserve is set at $5k. I told him good luck.

I saw a stick-shift LSE on Autotrader the other day. I think it was in NY. Looked great, but the price was like $8000 :/

Members online

Back