Eastcoast meetup? Anyone?

BlueLS

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Anyone on the eastcoast want to meetup?

I don't know how many of you are on the eastcoast, but i'm in northern VA (just outside of DC).

I'll set it all up, i have no problem with that. I just want to see how many people are willing to come, and then i will work out the details and post an update.

Well since you are all further north of me (and i don't mind road trips), I'm thinking NY City would be a good, central location??

Well in that case, lets avoid the city, i just put my new rims on :)

Any suggestions?

I might wanna join. I would say some where else in NY west of the city.

Very nice out that way.

CT is a decent location for this. It seems its pretty central to those that replied. Im in central CT, right in Hartford, so anything is cool with me. New haven is about an hour and a half out of Southern Mass, about 45 min- 1 hr from NYC. VA is a :q:q:q:qin TROOP though. lol

CT is a decent location for this. It seems its pretty central to those that replied. Im in central CT, right in Hartford, so anything is cool with me. New haven is about an hour and a half out of Southern Mass, about 45 min- 1 hr from NYC. VA is a :q:q:q:qin TROOP though. lol

lol. It's about a 6 hours drive, but I enjoy driving my car :)L) and i don't mind long road trips (it's peaceful). I drove up the NYC a couple weeks ago to pickup my rims. 5 hours drive each way, up and back in the same day, only stopped once to put the rims in my car and fill up on gas.

Can someone from CT PM me? I'd like to get some suggestions on any local hot spots/events you may know of that are coming up in the next month or so, Thanks!

Members online

Back