Early birthday present for my self...

beechcraft11

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
feel free to "jack this thread" for the sake of conversation, but just thought id share my new video head unit i bought from cardomains sick sale
2511312_40_full.jpg

http://www.cardomain.com/item/POWPTID4005

i bought the last one muahahaha

anyway, comments?
will this work, is it good, etc?

talk amoungst yourselves

i've never experienced problems with power acoustik.

well thats good to hear, i actually figured for that price i wasn't getting a very good one. and actually jk52781, no, i took it all off the tailights cause most would peal when i washed it so i just trashed it.

Also does anybody know how easy it is to install this yourself? i'll have a single din dash kit and the wiring that comes with the unit, but will i need to buy anything else?

well thats good to hear, i actually figured for that price i wasn't getting a very good one. and actually jk52781, no, i took it all off the tailights cause most would peal when i washed it so i just trashed it.

Also does anybody know how easy it is to install this yourself? i'll have a single din dash kit and the wiring that comes with the unit, but will i need to buy anything else?

Beer?

Don't know if the dash kit came with the separate wiring harness made for the LS, but you might want to pick one up if you don't have it yet. Otherwise your install will take much longer.

+1 on the beer.

Members online

Back