E&G Classic "center gold" grill added

97LTCSS

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
sup fellaz....i just added this grill to my ride, though i'd share it with you guys....next on my list is to get some gold leafing & pin-striping done, i'll post you guys up on it aswell....let me know what you guys think:good or bad, its just an opinion....

:L

254496_123_full.jpg

254496_125_full.jpg

Looks nice. What do you have behind the grill. Looks like some monster size horns to clear the way for that beast rolling down the street.

Hey man, youre ride is real nice. I saw your page at cardomain, how much did your continental kit cost? Later.

Derek a.k.a. 95ltc

MonsterMark said:
Looks nice. What do you have behind the grill. Looks like some monster size horns to clear the way for that beast rolling down the street.

its a novelty horn...just to f**karound...it plays "tequila"...

95ltc said:
Hey man, youre ride is real nice. I saw your page at cardomain, how much did your continental kit cost? Later.

Derek a.k.a. 95ltc

i got it on ebay for $250...shipped!!! the thing that pissed me off though, is that i've seen more (in way nicer shape) sell for less!!!

$250, that aint to bad. Ill keep my eye my out. Thanks alot man.

Derek a.k.a.95ltc

97LTCSS said:
i got it on ebay for $250...shipped!!! the thing that pissed me off though, is that i've seen more (in way nicer shape) sell for less!!!
who would ever put a continental kit on a lincoln?ohh and i just bought 2 last week for 75 bux........glad i could help u find a grill ...now i need one for my 95-97 conversion....but any way u could have mentioned this site a little sooner i had to find it in a search ..cars looking good though ,it would look better with hydros :N

LincolnJames said:
who would ever put a continental kit on a lincoln?ohh and i just bought 2 last week for 75 bux........glad i could help u find a grill ...now i need one for my 95-97 conversion....but any way u could have mentioned this site a little sooner i had to find it in a search ..cars looking good though ,it would look better with hydros :N

haha...sup james...i already posted up your ride on here...everyone loved it!!!

and yeah...im on that right now...but i have some other stuff i have to take care of first...you know... :iconcur:

97LTCSS said:
its a novelty horn...just to f**karound...it plays "tequila"...

whered you get the horn at? JC Whitney has them for like $60. i wanna get the dixie one.they say it has 5 horns...was it easy to install?

hey i have a 90 TC where would i get one? i'm in need of one bad

E&G Classic is where he got the grille from - if thats your question

Joeychgo said:
E&G Classic is where he got the grille from - if thats your question

do they have a website?

Stephan said:
I didn't see anything on their site for '97 or earlier Town Cars. Does anyone know of a site for custom grilles, etc. for the older T/Cs?

go to their ditributors page....and call them!!!

looks bad ass.. i personally would have gone with the chrome one... but it still looks pimp as hell.

Nakoa said:
looks bad ass.. i personally would have gone with the chrome one... but it still looks pimp as hell.

i went with center gold because i have center gold rims...and the extra rim that im gonna put in the continental kit is gonna be a matching center gold rim as well!!! :L

Members online

Back