Dyno day near Baltimore Maryland 26 jan 2008

virginiafiveo

LVC Member
Reaction score
Baghdad Iraq (coming back to annapolis MD)
Dyno Day 26 jan 2008
http://www.agileauto.com/dyno.php

sat 26 jan 2008

I'll be there and 2 of my old lincolnite will be there with their cars.

if anyone is around and would like to participate, even just to show up would be very cool please let me know via PM. or email phillip.schamp AT us DOT army DOT mil

time to be determined.

60 dollars gets you 3 pulls on a chassis Dyno with A/F.

Phillip

Now that everything is set/permanent.

Saturday, January 26th 2008. A breakfast meet will be held at Old Country Buffet at 09:00: 2033 E Joppa Rd, Parkville, MD 21234

From there, off to Agile Automotive Performance for a dyno day: http://www.agileauto.com/dyno.php. They open at 11:00, and the cost is $60 for 3 pulls including A/F ratio, which is a discounted group rate.

I may be interested...

Any problems with me bringing my Camaro there for some dyno runs?
I have no interest in dyno-ing my Aviator. :p

Sent you a PM as well.

IM002274.jpg

DSC_1605.jpg

I may be interested...

Any problems with me bringing my Camaro there for some dyno runs?
I have no interest in dyno-ing my Aviator. :p

Sent you a PM as well.

Yo, Bob! I may make it down there myself. Would be good to see ya again!

We shall see!!

It is only 30 miles from my house. And I won't feel bad because the majority of the vehicles will be Vipers. I may have to bring a drool bib, but I won't feel bad. And my truck is a Dodge. Want to get a baseline on it before I get my tuner and do some mods. Can they do a Dodge 4 X 4 on their dyno??

Last edited:
It is only 30 miles from my house. And I won't feel bad because the majority of the vehicles will be Vipers. I may have to bring a drool bib, but I won't feel bad. And my truck is a Dodge. Want to get a baseline on it before I get my tuner and do some mods. Can they do a Dodge 4 X 4 on their dyno??

They do AWD like Subaru, so I bet they can do it.

Thats OK.............

guys the dyno is a 4 wd dyno however please read up on this dyno, I believe it only supports 4 and 5 lug hubs due to bolting the actual hub directly to it.

My Ram 1500 is a 5 bolt hub. They don't do 8 lug till the 2500 series or on the 1500 megacabs, which are just 2500's with a 1500 body.

Members online

No members online now.
Back