dunno if i like this...

Lincolns Own

Beast In Disguise
Reaction score
426171_34_full.jpg

i dunno if i like his wing... looks a little like a spoiler off a nascar car:shifty:

any opinions?

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/426171/5

I like originality, I would like to see what it looks like from all angles, alot of people didn't like the spoiler I put on my Mark, but they only seen a few pics that I quickly took. It looks good to me and I have had alot of compliments on it, But I like the LMS wing the best, I just can't afford it with all the other performance mods I am doing right now, but I am not ruling it out in the future. :D

I looked at all the pics and I like it!! the whole car is sweet!!!:D His original spoiler looks like the Taurus one I have on my car. I just wished one thing, that it needs lowered. :cool:

reminds me of a cross between nascar and nhra...it's not hideous, and it sure is original...

Paint color looks awesome, but I would have to nix the spoiler. Just doesn't belong on the car.

Agreed. That spoiler just doesn't go on there. Looks totally mismatched.

The paint is the only thing I like about that car. The spoiler and the ventshades just irk me. Look way too tacked on.

The spoiler/wing would look good but its just a tad too long. It reminds me of a drag car with a piece of sheet metal coming off the back for down force.

see i like that spoiler the whole time ive seen guys try to do something to the back of the marks i never like how it looks. But since ive gotten mine i always wanted something like a ducktail from the 67-70 mustangs.

I like it alot hands down. i would get one for a drag and race mark 8 but for daily driving no wing for me unless its a lms wing.

Members online

No members online now.
Back