Drove an '01 V8 Today...

Clearly it was more than an observation, or you wouldn't have mentioned the need for a sarcasm font.

Only an engineer can change the Single Swipe feature activation and call it an improvement and only a small minded person can take it personally when someone notes it.

Only an engineer can change the Single Swipe feature activation and call it an improvement

well engineers are only responsible for just about everything that effects every parts of your life, so...

Only an engineer can change the Single Swipe feature activation and call it an improvement and only a small minded person can take it personally when someone notes it.

I don't think it was changed, was it?

I don't think it was changed, was it?

On my '02, you turned the knob backwards on the wiper stalk; on the '05 I drove a few days ago, you need to push the knob quickly (if you held it in, the washer would activate, as another user pointed out).

On my '02, you turned the knob backwards on the wiper stalk; on the '05 I drove a few days ago, you need to push the knob quickly (if you held it in, the washer would activate, as another user pointed out).

I just turned the knob forward and then back....

well engineers are only responsible for just about everything that effects every parts of your life, so...

With engineers you get what you pay for. Engineers don't come off an assembly line with the exact same skills. Some engineers build space shuttles, others build crap, others build total crap, then you have the ones that built the LS.

What Telco said....This is true...................we have way more mediocre engineers where I work than good or great ones. It's hurting us so bad we're out of production and have been for months. don-ohio :)^)

With engineers you get what you pay for. Engineers don't come off an assembly line with the exact same skills. Some engineers build space shuttles, others build crap, others build total crap, then you have the ones that built the LS.

<BitchSlap> How much for your LS Telco? PM me some banking details, I'll wire you the payment, immediately followed with a call to your nearest local scrappers to go pick it up before the sun goes down ... be done with this already!

No hard feelings, still love ya Bud ... BUT THAT LS OF YOURS HAS GOT TO GO !!!!

What Telco said....This is true...................we have way more mediocre engineers where I work than good or great ones. It's hurting us so bad we're out of production and have been for months. don-ohio :)^)

So they are under a great deal of PRESSURE is what your saying ?

BigRig wrote: `So they are under a great deal of PRESSURE is what your saying ? '

Strangely,BR, no, they are not under the gun(16 psi or otherwise,LOL!). The company BWXT and D.O.E. seem to be content to let the machinery stagnate in place.That's all I can say about it. But the point is the engineers need to get some common sense and quit trying to complicate a fairly simple process. don-ohio :)^)

I feel kinda silly - this is how it works on my '04 Town Car, which I discovered today. I'm guessing it was also the same on my previous Town Cars.....

Members online

No members online now.
Back