Drove a '77 Town Car Today!!

Wow!
that is nice!
I had one just like that, only it was light blue...
seeing that car makes me miss my old Lincoln...

Moby, how does your '89 Town Car compare to the '77? I'd imagine the '77 feels much more powerful, but is it really that much of a difference?

I love the late 80's Lincolns, they are very imposing. I had my 90 TC, and that car was light blue with a dark blue leather interior. They dont do that stuff on the new TC's. 77 TC that things got to weigh at least 5500lbs.

Yeah I'm even starting to love the '80's Town Cars. I never really cared too much for them in the past, but the more I see them, the more I like them. Plus, you'd have to TRY and find one for more than $3,000. They're THAT cheap!

As much as I love the 80 TC, I would not want one with the digital dash. Those are known to malfunction, and give wrong fuel readings. Also the 302 have leaking problems, however if you maintain them there should be no problem. The reason I love the 80's TC is because of the steel bumpers, when push comes to shove, it does both. The Town Car is ageless, it looks good no matter what the year. Even the one I drive looks good for its age, its 8 years old, and still runs and looks like new. I would not trade it for a brand new Toyota.

Members online

No members online now.
Back