Drop-in K&N panel filter for sale!

MarkVIII93

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a practically brand new K&N panel filter for sale. It is slightly bent on one side, but the damage is VERY minimal. This is a great filter, and also a great deal... For $30 and shipping, this filter is yours! This will fit directly into your stock air box...I will most likely post pictures tommorow.

Here are some pictures!
DSC03787.jpg

DSC03788.jpg

DSC03789.jpg

DSC03790.jpg

Hi,

I was wondering if you still had it, and if you would be willing to take $25 for it, shipped to 90706 ???
Thanks...
SuperCoupe007

Yes, I still have it. And sorry for responding so late. I guess I lost track of this thread. 25 sounds great. I might be able to send it via US mail due to it's light weight and small size. Also, Id like to know how you want to complete this transaction. If you have paypal, that would be a lot more conveinient than money orders etc.

I tried sending you a PM, but I think it said that your box was full or something to that extent. I don't have paypal, but if you'd like you can send me a PM or an e-mail with your address information and who to make payment payable to, and I will send it out A.S.A.P.
Thanks....
:)

Members online

No members online now.
Back