Driving a black on black 09 Town Car for a few days now....

DENNISJR60

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Took the LS in this morning to get a simple transmission service & after it was done I drove out of the lot & all the dash lights came on & the car went into safe mode. I then turned the car around & pulled in & told them in which they pretty much said WTF all we did was service the tranny. They took the car back in & it was a code for the ABS module which they reset, but after I left again 5 minutes later it did it again! So obviously I took it back again & I ended up with the Town Car until Monday or Tuesday...

Not sure why or how it happened or if it's common, but now it's getting replaced so... I remember the other day feeling my brake pedal do some weird creeping down thing when stopped at a light so maybe something was wrong & that was a sign.

That doesn't sound too good. Hope it gets resolved quickly - keep us updated and snap some pics of the towncar :D

Ive felt that brake pedal thing too, it hasn't happened for a while now, but i def know what your talking about know what it is at all?

Ive felt that brake pedal thing too, it hasn't happened for a while now, but i def know what your talking about know what it is at all?

All I know is they're replacing the ABS module from the code it put out so I'm assuming that's it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back