Driver side Caliper mounting bracket

ChiTownBoi

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
so i was going to change my brakes and i noticed that my driver side caliper mounting bracket has a pin that is stuck. i tried hammering it out ..nothing. and the new pads wont fit since the pin is stuck all the way out.
you guys have any ideas on how to remove the pin..since ive checked everywhere but doesnt seem like they sell just the brackets for the LS.

Heat and a vise... keep working at it and it will come out... or go get a new one, not too expensive iirc... just remember the pin and the bracket are sold seperatly.... fount that out the hard way

oriellys sells both... but they also were able to separate mine that was stuck..

thanks ..they have it bad part is that the only oreilly that has it in my area is 46 miles away lol.
theres a pick a part that just got a 2002 LS..im guessing the calipers are the same on all Ls's? ( correct me if im wrong )
if thats the case then ill just pick it up from there. have to pick up a few parts from there anyways,.

Yes they are all the same. If its the front brackets, I have a set laying around if you cant find one. Its leftover from when I upgraded to Jag 320mm rotors

Yes they are all the same. If its the front brackets, I have a set laying around if you cant find one. Its leftover from when I upgraded to Jag 320mm rotors

Hite, what size spacers would I need to clear the Jag calipers with the stock '06 wheels?

Also, I know after a certain year Jags when to bigger brakes on the non R models. Does anyone know if there is a conversion for those?

Oops! NVM, I just found Kumba's posts. Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.
Back