drivein movie who takes there car there still

B

bigdog1279

may be a blury picture but i go to the driveIn Theater Every weekend when i can
dont go to the regular movies only go if i can take my babby

Attachments

• Image015.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 194
We used to have one in Tewksbury that got torn-down to make way for a Home Depot. I saw some great classics there...

we have 4 of them that have 2 and 3 screens each
dont know what i would do i think i would move to a difrent city if they ever closed these and find somewhere that still have the action :)

There's only 2 I know of in New England--I'm sure there is more. I know of 1 in Mass, and 1 in Maine. I wish there was 1 close, I'd be there all the time!!!

I haven't been to a drive in movie in a very long time. The last time was in Arizona about 32 years ago.

Just took the wife and kids to a good old fashion drive in 2 weeks ago and had a great time. Kids thought is was cool to sit in the back of the truck to watch a couple movies and I loved the price. $10 Cdn for 2 movies for four of us plus the dog.
Old style is sometimes the best style.

shure is
they chate 14 dollarse us for a entire car load when you go with like 20 ppl and you take 20 cars couse you all have to be somewhere after that is difrent the
ppl selling you the tikets tell you to cram as many ppl in the car and trunk as you can LOL

bigdog1279 said:
may be a blury picture but i go to the driveIn Theater Every weekend when i can
dont go to the regular movies only go if i can take my babby

We have a Drive-In Theatre in the city I live in. It has two screens and shows current movies. My wife and I have gone a few times and it always takes us back in time to when we were teenagers and Drive-Ins were everywhere. It's sad to see that most of them have gone by the wayside.

there are about 450 drive in theatrs still around in the United States and canada
its a shame
me and friends when we go
we know the only think they realy servive on is if you buy you food and snacks at the movie snack bar so when we see ppl sneak in food or drinks we go of on them and bitch them out

I took a date to one just last week. Havent been to one in years. I was looking for the little speaker box to put in the window when somebody told me to tune my radio to a specific freq... I was like...NICE!

the one near me still has 2 rows with the speak boxes
but they dont work any more just there for the Look :)
funny
yeah you rune your FM radio to a spexific chanle free faller :) LOL

Hell, I didn't know...the last time I had gone to a drive in I think it was 1982...I was like six...

I guess I could have read the sign out front that tells you to do that...but hey...California education..I don't read so good...

well
where bringing driveins back i remember when there was only 1 here in cleveland
when i was in highschool
now we have 3 in driving distans and 1 thats like 2 hourese away
me and friends lonve to go to the drivin the only thing we havnt been able to find is one of those old school roler skate resturance like the 60s was it
we found a place a whyl back for drag racing on sunday nights but cops shut that down 2 years ago

I wish we had driveins around here. last time I was at one I was a little kid. They tore that one down a while back. I would love for someone to open one around here.

FreeFaller said:
Hell, I didn't know...the last time I had gone to a drive in I think it was 1982...I was like six...

I was in college in 82!

When I was in High School my best friend lived in a neighborhood which had one. One of our friends Dad managed the place.

Every weekend in the summer we would take blankets and take up the middle 2 stalls as long as it wasn't a sell out.. (oh and yes we just walked in didn't have to pay)

We have one in a near by town that we like to go too. They are lots of fun.

Bring in the cooler I've been tempted to try bringing in a grill but not sure if the owers would appreciate it. But one of these days I will try it..

the drive inns ask you not to couse they dont make alot of money off the tikets like theaters do they make there money of of the cusesion stand

Members online

No members online now.
Back