Drinking songs

dertyclown

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
ok there are a lot of theards about driving music, but what about songs to drink and smok to ????
:dancefool :Beer :dj: :Bang :give :feedback

ya well I know anything by korn is good for havey drinking but im looking for somthing that is cool to drink and somke and just chill to

Don't smoke so I don't have any smoking songs..

But drinking hmmmm.... I guess it would depend on the mood....

Now songs to have sex to might be interesting!!!

Im Himmel der ist kein beer! Germans comming up with the best drinking songs? Whats up with that lol

Hank Williams Jr. - There's a Tear in my Beer.

songs to have SEX by.

Starland Vocal Band - Afternoon Delight

Marvin Gaye - Sexual Healing

RUSH 2112... Side 1... (Yes, side one kiddies)

Ahh, not sure, but I think its mandatory to both drink and smoke to this one!!!

Enjoy Derty

found a good one DRUNK AND F#$KED UP- by ryan adams If you like folk or jazz youll like it its very chill
also Whole lotta weed - by project pat
and any thing by louis logick is just good as hell

In 1969 David Peel and the lower east side recorded an album on the streets of New York called "Lets have a Marijuana". On it were such classics as "Mother where's my father?", "Up against the wall", "I love marijuana", and "Here comes a cop". It's a great album to smoke to, unfortunatly it's only available on vinyl.

crazyman said:
In 1969 David Peel and the lower east side recorded an album on the streets of New York called "Lets have a Marijuana". On it were such classics as "Mother where's my father?", "Up against the wall", "I love marijuana", and "Here comes a cop". It's a great album to smoke to, unfortunatly it's only available on vinyl.
you say that like it is a bad thing!!!!

drinking--- Whiskey in the Jar by Metallica

Sex---- Closer by Nine Inch Nails

Nothing better than those pics

anything by willie nelson drink or smoke
David allen coe is the same
And you cant forget hank williams and of corse JR.
call me crazy but Fleetwood mack- smoke

Members online

Back