drag mark

lincolnboy

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Don't know if this has been posted or not. To me it looks like a mark. cars-for-sale-under-2000-on-ebay-with-modified-engine-drag-race-cars-with-cheap-price-in-Virgini.jpg

cars-for-sale-under-2000-on-ebay-with-modified-engine-drag-race-cars-with-cheap-price-in-Virgini.jpg

M stands for Mean!

Yep former pro stock car, ran Competition Eliminator.
Could be headed for Top Sportsman.

That 52K is rolling chassis only NO engine or trans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And it's not even the whole car!!! I could buy a Dodge Stratus (not that I would want to) for probably about $10,000 and it would be the whole car. I guess you could technically say it would go faster than this one "currently" does too! LOL
Wow it really makes you think how much more this would be if it had an engine and trans.

And it's not even the whole car!!! I could buy a Dodge Stratus (not that I would want to) for probably about $10,000 and it would be the whole car. I guess you could technically say it would go faster than this one "currently" does too! LOL
Wow it really makes you think how much more this would be if it had an engine and trans.

Only makes me wonder how these people are smart enough to 1) make that much money, only followed by 2) stupid enough to waste it on something like that

Only makes me wonder how these people are smart enough to 1) make that much money, only followed by 2) stupid enough to waste it on something like that

There are always people that have wheelbarrows full of cash ready to blow.

This car, turn key top sportsman went for over 100k

p_00052_zps138d1b5b.jpg

Owner has replaced the engine, running Div 5 now.
Deep pockets, super nice guy.
All this for what they call a sportsman class.

They have enough cash that it doesn't dent the pocket book.
Its a dam toy, they get caught up in a pocket book race with friends.
Who can spend the most to go the fastest "MPH" in the top class.
The guy who sold it....well it scared the life out of him..... it takes a big set of balls to go 200MPH+ in the 1/4 in a door slammer.

Here was his play garage.
p_00057_zpsc05928a9.jpg

p_00047_zps7d6c6031.jpg

Different life style, that's for sure.

Here was his play garage.

Different life style, that's for sure.

I wonder if he needs a full time floor mopper...

It's strange when you find out what is in some of those pole barns out in the middle of nowhere. I remember one in SW MN that looked like an abandon farm, got inside and it was nicer then that place. Francklin's, Cadillacs, Model Ts, Corvettes all sitting on polished floors with museum lighting all around. It's fun to dream at least.

Members online

No members online now.
Back