Double U - Tee - Eff

97 Octane

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
WTF are with people these days?

I was driving the Mark the other day going 45 on a 50 and this a55wipe in a black honda something, pulls out from a shopping center, across two lanes into mine and almost taking out my p/s fender forcing me to hit the brakes missing her bumper by the skin of my teeth! Had she been any closer, I wouldn't have had enough time to brake to avoid her slamming into me but may have had to swerve into oncoming traffic.

Furious by this time, I race up to her to see what her problem was and she flips me the finger as if I was at fault.

On another occasion, I'm at a mall parking lot. I turn left into another isle and here comes a car on the wrong side of the lane cutting across several empty parking spaces. Again, had to slam on the fvckin' brakes. She gets out of my way then flips me off! .....WTF! What is wrong with people these days?

I hope our members from Sweden, Canada and Russia don't have this problem.
Thanks for letting me vent. Now, back to your regularly scheduled program.

I know the feeling. Happens around here all the time. People are stupid these days. I don't get it. It's like nobody paid attention in drivers ed. They do stupid sh!t and almost kill you and/or destroy your car and then flip YOU off like it's your fault that they're idiots:confused: I'm just glad I can somewhat control my road rage or I would've already killed several dumasses just to get their idiot DNA out of the gene pool...

i had this idiot run into the car while texting across the parking lot... im literally stopped waiting for someone to leave to park and this douch walks right into the car... i smile every time i remember his stupid face

No one really messes me with where I am at. Certainly never had anyone flip me off. People around here have road rage. Some people have been removed from their cars and beat the fvck up.

you should try driving in norther Virginia. No one and i mean NO ONE knows how to drive.

In one way your lucky nothing happened. Twice in the 90's I had some one run into me and they lied both times so after an investigation no fault was found. So I had to pay to fix my car both times :mad: One a woman changed lanes into the side of me and the other back into me as I was sit still.

you should try driving in norther Virginia. No one and i mean NO ONE knows how to drive.

Southern Pines/Pinehurst NC is about the same way. Nuthin' but retarded...er...retired :D yankees that apparently don't know that there are actually rules involved with driving a motor vehicle. I had a guy in an Infiniti cross from the left turning lane DIRECTLY BESIDE ME and cut to the right IN FRONT OF ME at a stop light not to long ago. Craziest thing I ever saw.:rolleyes:

Daym, that guy in the video Saturn5 posted is gonna need a change of shorts :D lol

I take you missed the guy that got rolled in the back of the truck.. Watch the fuel hose snap back...

Yep, people are incredibly stupid around here too, and I'm in a small town in NC. Of course, I've got a bad case of road rage, so my horn and middle finger don't get much rest. The crazy thing is, is the only times I've had people try to fight me is when I'm not even mad. One night years ago, I came up on this little 4-door Civic on a 2-lane road doing about 45-50 in a 55 zone. I wasn't in any hurry and wasn't riding their ass or anything, but for whatever reason, this guy in the back seat kept turning around and looking at me, then started pointing at parking lots we'd pass like he wanted me to pull over or something. Of course, I just ignored the guy, and we both got into town and turned onto a 4-lane highway and got stopped at a light. Then the guy gets out of the back seat and starts toward me running his mouth, so I put the car in park, getting pissed at this point, throw my hands up and yell "WHAT!" IDK if he could tell I was getting mad or what, but he just turned around and got back in the car and never did anything again, and I kept getting stopped at lights with that car. :confused:

I had a woman in a Volvo flip me off and scream at me, because SHE ran a stop sign in a parking lot and I had to stop to avoid hitting her. Just a week or so ago, I had a guy in a 350Z convertible (had to be drunk), sit at a green light until it turned yellow (despite the fact I was blaring on the horn behind him), then proceeded down the street at 10-15 MPH in a 35 zone, swerving from lane to lane so I couldn't pass, then turned into a bar and grill on the left side of the road from the far right lane, crossing 4 lanes of traffic, and misjudged his angle of entry, so he got stuck sideways across 2 lanes, and stayed like that until I couldn't see him in my rearview anymore. Luckily for him, it was late and there weren't many people driving down that street. When I came back by about half an hour later, I saw he'd somehow managed to safely get his car in the parking lot, and I could only presume he was inside getting even more wasted than he already was.

I saw that guy to Saturn, lol, but you don't see him again... The main guy definitely looked like he needed a change though ;)

Members online

No members online now.
Back