Double Din Installation

2001LS8Sport

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I'm installing a double din Nav system in our 01 LS. I have a couple of old face plates I can use to trim and fit the screen, but they aren't going to give the fit I'm looking for. What I want to try is the bezel that comes on the factory Nav cars (03 and up?) that's silver and paint it.

Is there anyone who can give he some quick help? I need the inside dimensions of that factory bezel. The opening where the Nav unit will fit. I know you have to cut out the back of the opening, but I want to check and see how close it will fit my Pioneer unit.

Thanks for your help guys!

2001LS8Sport said:
I'm installing a double din Nav system in our 01 LS. I have a couple of old face plates I can use to trim and fit the screen, but they aren't going to give the fit I'm looking for. What I want to try is the bezel that comes on the factory Nav cars (03 and up?) that's silver and paint it.

Is there anyone who can give he some quick help? I need the inside dimensions of that factory bezel. The opening where the Nav unit will fit. I know you have to cut out the back of the opening, but I want to check and see how close it will fit my Pioneer unit.

Thanks for your help guys!
Sorry, I don't have the dimensions but I do know for a fact the Pioneer units will be a perfect fit...there are a couple of guys on here with them installed. I have the Eclipse and it's a perfect fit too.

Members online

No members online now.
Back