Door Panel Clips and where to buy them?

Geldtron

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
First off....
HI FOLKS! Its been almost a year since I was last on here, but I like the new look of the site!
Hope all has been well in your LS world!

There are a few things that have been broken with my drivers door - Interior Door Handle, Window Regulator, Door Lock has something jammed in it (someone tried to break in and broke a tool trying or the tumbler broke I'm assuming, locksmith wasn't able to determine though)
First 2 shouldn't be much of a problem, but as I'm preparing to finally fix it, this crossed my mind....

I've been having a little trouble trying to figure out what exactly the clips are called for that hold the interior door panel to the door itself?
I think the dealership said they would be about 9$ a piece when I asked a year ago, but I need about 3 or 4 of them and really don't want to shell out 40$ for some plastic bolts someone could make with a 3D printer for about 2 bucks.
I don't have a pic but they look sorta like this. Just not sure what to call them when searching ebay.
|-|==>

Other than that if anyone has any suggestions about what I can do to fix the KeyLock it would be much appreciated.
If it can't be fixed though, is my only option to buy a new one, and at that point wouldn't it require replacing the ignition key slot so that i can use the same key for both once again? Anyone else ever had to replace the Door Key Lock?
Ill admit its rare that I would ever use the key to gain entry to my car... but I'd rather be able to get in if something goes wrong with the clicker!!!

Members online

Back