door courtesy lights

stallone 81

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
i need to remove them i remove the reflector cover and i see the bulb but i cant really get my fingers in there with enough room to pull the bulb out is there an easier way ?

Yea just take the door panel off and you can easily get to it. It's not hard at all.

soory to highjack your thread stallone 81,
but can anyone tell me where i can get the whole housing for these lights, P/N?
the clips broke off and the lenses fell off and the rivet looking atachments cracked and the lights on both front doors are facing inward.

and yes, i did search. nothing in regards to P/N.

You could go here.
Front door courtesy light= Part #13776C (takes 13466A mini bulb)
Rear door reflector= Part#23820
Hope that helps.:D

I glued my lens back on and if I need to change the bulb I just pop the door panel off.

i need to remove them i remove the reflector cover and i see the bulb but i cant really get my fingers in there with enough room to pull the bulb out is there an easier way ?

Stallone..just remove the screws in the bottom of the door panel...reach up behind and turn counter-clockwise...and it should come out. thats what i done when i replaced the stock bulbs with LED's

Stallone..just remove the screws in the bottom of the door panel...reach up behind and turn counter-clockwise...and it should come out. thats what i done when i replaced the stock bulbs with LED's

thats exactly what i did lol i actually did it today and now im just waiting for my led for the glove box to finish my full conversion its soo bright i love it now all i need to do is take some pics =] and step my game up and try to figure out what to do with these hid reverse lights

Members online

Back