Don't be jealous....

viiiball

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
well, today one of the coolest things happened, the ford gt we have on our showroom floor , went to a local,car show, so they took it off the showroom floor, and took it to the show....on a trailer...anyway it got back today,and they dropped it off in the back shop, i find out there was some sort of service bulliten on it and somthing needed fixed, and it had to be road tested, of course none of the techs got to,the lucky shop forman got to,...but yours truly...after some begging and pleading got to ride shotgun on the test drive, yes i got to ride shotgun!!!!!after getting in and pulling the door down the key was turned and all i can say is holy s**t!!!!
This car is amazing, we pulled out of the sevice area,out of the dealership ,onto the interstate, we drove about a mile to the next exit, and i got the shop forman to romp it once!!!it gets up and goes,i got to have one. yeah right, if i had about half a mil., anyway i wanted to drive, but no amount of begging let that happen.but a cool experience anyway,thought i'd share. :Beer

MonsterMark said:
Make sure you change your shorts. LOL.

oh yeah....i had an extra pair......lol....anyway I have ridden in a ferarri 308, and a testarossa,and a couple 911 porsche,and a viper,but the GT takes the cake, i'd like to ride in a diablo,or murcielago,to see what its like, but i think the GT if you were to drive it daily, would be cheaper to maintain,and more reliable.....of course i'll never know :Beer

viiiball said:
oh yeah....i had an extra pair......lol....anyway I have ridden in a ferarri 308, and a testarossa,and a couple 911 porsche,and a viper,but the GT takes the cake, i'd like to ride in a diablo,or murcielago,to see what its like, but i think the GT if you were to drive it daily, would be cheaper to maintain,and more reliable.....of course i'll never know :Beer

Man, I would like to ride in one of those!

Members online

Back