Dome Light Cover

uknowmehfo

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
i have LED's for the Dome light (bright white) and for the pass/driver doors... i cant seem to get the dome light cover off.. i took a flathead to it and cant seem to get anywhere.. .. sooo. question is

how does it come off?

ken has it on his help articles. you have to take off the pillars and the headliner as well. it's a long process and it's one of the reasons i haven't done it. i've seen it on mikes car tho and it looks great. it's just the work that puts off to it. btw how much did you get the lights for?

ken has it on his help articles. you have to take off the pillars and the headliner as well. it's a long process and it's one of the reasons i haven't done it. i've seen it on mikes car tho and it looks great. it's just the work that puts off to it. btw how much did you get the lights for?

price was 44$ shipped..

2pair of dome and front door leds = total of 4 bulbs
and a pair of 36led break lamps too..

i belive it was 9.99 for 2 leds with 9leds on each bulb VERY BRIGHT...
shipping was around 20 bucks for all 4.. u know how ebay is.. 1.99 for something that is like 40 buck and they jack up the shipping.

well let me know when you do it and take piks while your doing it for the rest of us that want to do this mod.

well i am out of a job right now in the middle of finding one... so doing this mod will be VERY SOON.

i will take pics and upload them. i am new user be happy to provide help:D

well off to put in a few app's then say FK it and do it.. so hopefully i'll have it in today with alot of detail high res pics.

Members online

Back