Does Power Steering Pump model STP65RM have the hole for the pressure Transducer?

DaleGrib

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
MOTORCRAFT STP65RM Does it have the hole for the pressure Transducer?
The reason I ask is because I see this on Ford Parts Giant
XW4Z-3A674-GBRM - Genuine Ford Parts
Less Pulley , The Pressure Transducer Is No Longer Provided With This Assembly; Must Be Obtained Separately If Necessary , Remanufactured , Warranty Eligible

But I see this on rockauto for that same part number
MOTORCRAFT STP65RM {#XW4C3A674GARM, XW4Z3A674GBRM} Reman. Info
w/o Pressure Switch Hole

2001 LINCOLN LS 3.9L V8 Power Steering Pump | RockAuto

I know they say on the rockauto site that the MOTORCRAFT STP84RM has the hole for it but I am just trying to clarify this.

I can confirm that STP65RM does not have a hole I found a seller that checked for me today from one of their ones in stock. So now back to trying to find one that won't break the bank that is OEM and REMAN.

You could alternately get the high pressure hose that has the pressure sensor in the middle of it.

Last edited:
If so you are a lifesaver for helping me out on this. Cause I really did not want to send back this old pump as a core cause I am getting a refund on the pump since it was junk. I got this deal for $72 so I still feel like that is a steal being no core fee being involved! And with the refund on the old pump that should mostly cover the rest of the part cost.

I think so, but I'm not able to look it up right now.

I went with this one https://www.amazon.com/Edelmann-921...+Steering+Pressure+Hose&qid=1577066117&sr=8-1
61G7Dn5u8QL._SL1500_.jpg

Kinda figured that was better than the one locally plus they had to order it anyway so might as well save a few bucks. For the Pressure switch though is the standard motors one good enough or do I need to stay OEM?

You ever find that pressure transducer?. My line is blocked off with a bolt....

Members online

No members online now.
Back