Does anyone else have this?

camthman

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I was just curious if my interior is special or anything. I rarely see the cappuccino interior on any other LS'. Mine is Cappuccino (aka brown) dash and carpet and tan leather seats. Just curious to see if what I have is rare :D :D . Thanks.

Lol also wondering does anyone else have a sport that came stock with woodgrain steering wheel and shift knob like mine did

My LS has the woodgrain steering wheel and shift knob...I thought all Ultimate Sports had it? I believe my interior is Medium Stone though.

I was just curious if my interior is special or anything. I rarely see the cappuccino interior on any other LS'. Mine is Cappuccino (aka brown) dash and carpet and tan leather seats. Just curious to see if what I have is rare :D :D . Thanks.

Interesting! What code does it say on your door sticker? (under INT TR)
In 05 and 06 (i only have the manual for those years) there are only three non-brown colors.
Interior Trim Type
4 — G-Grain leather
6 — Nudo leather

Interior Trim Color
C — Camel
S — Dove II
W — Black Ink

Interior colors for 2003 were:

Black
Espresso/Medium Light Stone
Dark Ash/Medium Ash

Are you sure it isn't the Espresso/Medium Light Stone like mine?

i just looked at your photo gallery. There is one showing your GPS. You can kinda see the interior. I think its the same as mine. hmm.

So is it more rare than the others? Because when I was shopping for the LS I NEVER saw the Espresso until the one I now own. Interesting.

Here are some shots....

Pictures1 001.jpg

Pictures1 002.jpg

Pictures1 004.jpg

Pictures1 005.jpg

Pictures1 006.jpg

Pictures1 003.jpg

yup thats just like mine. Except I have woodgrain down the center. Thanks man. Is it pretty rare though?

yup thats just like mine. Except I have woodgrain down the center. Thanks man. Is it pretty rare though?

Woodgrain down the center? Have a pic? Was that custom or did it come that way? I don't see many LS' with this color interior. I always see black in the 03's.

See I told everyone I'm not crazy and that they weren't switched. There's a pic of my interior in my gallery if any one is interested.

See I told everyone I'm not crazy and that they weren't switched. There's a pic of my interior in my gallery if any one is interested.

Everyone else that you are using as a reference has 2nd Gen LSes dude.

When they speak of the Ultimate the are also speaking of a 2nd Gen.

Just like a spoiler, when you buy a car you sometimes have the option to add somethings in the interior if you are the person buying it new. I would have thought thats what was done. I'm not saying he bought the car and then a few months/years later put it in but maybe he had it ordered from the dealership as a option like that.

Since you honestly believe that he had nothing to do with it I have no clue on what to tell you except I wish mine had the damn wood wheel!:D

Cam, Im not sure which members have that inetrior ( minus the wood center ) but I have seen it before.

The wood down the center is aftermarket--all 2nd Gens have the aluminum finish on the center stack from the factory.

As far as the interior color, that looks like it's the same color as the interiors on both of my LSes, which is a very common color scheme.

The wood down the center is aftermarket--all 2nd Gens have the aluminum finish on the center stack from the factory.

As far as the interior color, that looks like it's the same color as the interiors on both of my LSes, which is a very common color scheme.

Well damn. :)

Doesn't yours have that option? I thought it was standard equipment.

;)

I figured he was being sarcastic. Or maybe referring to how difficult it is to get into the trunk when your battery is completely dead...

He said it was previously owned by a jeweler:confused:

I guess the guy was afraid the jewels would get targeted by assassins.

I think we have the exact same setup. Although in the picture my dash looks black, it is really a cappuccino/chocolate color.

DSC00440.jpg

I don't know what the heck I was thinking. That looks like the same color as my '04, but my '06 has the "Dark Stone/Med. Lt. Stone/Camel" interior. D'OH!

Members online

Back