Do you have Myspace??

It says on your profile that your income is $250,000 and up. Wow, if you're making that why the hell are you driving an LS?

Lmfao , I didn't actually think people paid any attention to that stuff, never the less ... I do not make that much I was just :q:q:q:qing around and putting random stuff down. If I made 250+K I would be sitting in a 760il right now ;)

Icewood said:
Lmfao , I didn't actually think people paid any attention to that stuff, never the less ... I do not make that much I was just :q:q:q:qing around and putting random stuff down. If I made 250+K I would be sitting in a 760il right now ;)
Yeah, I know what you mean. I'd be driving something other than an LS if I made that much too!

Yeah, I know what you mean. I'd be driving something other than an LS if I made that much too!

Well obviously we would be driving somthing nicer then an LS but I just took a look at your garage...oh man that isn't your average LS , that's an extremely beautiful LSE , nice work man!!!

Icewood said:
Well obviously we would be driving somthing nicer then an LS but I just took a look at your garage...oh man that isn't your average LS , that's an extremely beautiful LSE , nice work man!!!
Hey thanks! I like to call it a "work in progress". LOL!

bumping this thread since I finally joined the myspace mov't. got 3 pics of the LS on there, so it's relevant to here (i guess). def should have an LVC group on there. feel free to add me.
http://www.myspace.com/70256565

JaredLS said:
bumping this thread since I finally joined the myspace mov't. got 3 pics of the LS on there, so it's relevant to here (i guess). def should have an LVC group on there. feel free to add me.
http://www.myspace.com/70256565

u got a fine sister i think im gonna have to add her :( myspace is kind of gay but it keeps me occupied when im bored :shifty: www.myspace.com/emin_ By the way i got alot of ricer problems on there so please add them and harrase them...

2002_LS_V8 said:
u got a fine sister i think im gonna have to add her :( myspace is kind of gay but it keeps me occupied when im bored :shifty: www.myspace.com/emin_ By the way i got alot of ricer problems on there so please add them and harrase them...
yeah u do that...lol

I joined it for the classic car board but, there was so much fighting and name calling on it that I gave it up.
Bob.

bigdog1279 said:
i think the thing is some ppl dont wana show off alot
but also maybe he has a house that cost alot or perhaps he has children
to take car of who know what kinda bills he has
like dad was making 1.2 million a year
for like 15 years and he berly spend 100k on stuff like cars and food and stuff like that
compared to the 200k a year for me and my brotehr to go to school
and like i think it was close to 3k a month for the morgage and stuff like that so maybe hes living nice in a nice house who knows

200k per year for a school that did not teach you to spell or use proper grammer? Nice :D

$200,000 a year for school? I smell bull:q:q:q:q... considering schools like NYU are only $40,000 a year.

Members online

No members online now.
Back