Do NOT read this unless you want to vomit violently!

Nice try David. I didn't use quotes. I simply made a statement.

Wiggle-wiggle.

barry2952 said:

Wiggle-wiggle.

I said "look it up yourself".

Here's the link to the infamous Bryan quote that is so disputed...

Sheezzzz!

barry2952 said:

Wiggle-wiggle.

Sigh. I wasn't TALKING TO YOU. I was referring to Johnny and Deville. Read posts 22 and 24.

It's not all about you.

Sheesh. Whattabrain.

MonsterMark said:
I said "look it up yourself".

Here's the link to the infamous Bryan quote that is so disputed...

Sheezzzz!

Ah, so once again, barry, you try to compare apples and oranges. When bryan told you to look it up yourself, you were quizzing him for information out of curiosity. In this most recent case, I was simply responding like you have been known to do, and requiring you to back up your own assertion with a source.

Big difference. You lose again.
*owned*

fossten said:
Ah, so once again, barry, you try to compare apples and oranges. When bryan told you to look it up yourself, you were quizzing him for information out of curiosity. In this most recent case, I was simply responding like you have been known to do, and requiring you to back up your own assertion with a source.

Big difference. You lose again.
*owned*

Owned? What a child. Re-read you post. If you can.

fossten said:
Quote: "I know that I'm a big left-wing wacko hater ignoramus, but I can't help it. That's how I was raised." - Johnny, 3/30/06

See, I can put quotes in there too. I don't have a source of course, so there's no proof that Johnny actually said that.

You're right, he didn't source it and I took him at his word as I do anyone. I did some research and I found page after page of that quote or similar but none from a solid source. I did find this though.

Source: http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/George_W._Bush
White House press conference, March 13, 2002:

Talking about Osama bin Laden.

THE PRESIDENT: Deep in my heart I know the man is on the run, if he's alive at all. Who knows if he's hiding in some cave or not; we haven't heard from him in a long time. And the idea of focusing on one person is -- really indicates to me people don't understand the scope of the mission. Terror is bigger than one person. And he's just -- he's a person who's now been marginalized. His network, his host government has been destroyed. He's the ultimate parasite who found weakness, exploited it, and met his match. He is -- as I mentioned in my speech, I do mention the fact that this is a fellow who is willing to commit youngsters to their death and he, himself, tries to hide -- if, in fact, he's hiding at all. So I don't know where he is. You know, I just don't spend that much time on him, Kelly, to be honest with you. I'm more worried about making sure that our soldiers are well-supplied; that the strategy is clear; that the coalition is strong; that when we find enemy bunched up like we did in Shahikot Mountains, that the military has all the support it needs to go in and do the job, which they did.

Q: But don't you believe that the threat that bin Laden posed won't truly be eliminated until he is found either dead or alive?

THE PRESIDENT: Well, as I say, we haven't heard much from him. And I wouldn't necessarily say he's at the center of any command structure. And, again, I don't know where he is. I — I'll repeat what I said. I truly am not that concerned about him. I know he is on the run. I was concerned about him, when he had taken over a country. I was concerned about the fact that he was basically running Afghanistan and calling the shots for the Taliban.

So I will take back the 'Flip-Flopper' comment because marginalizing Osama is not a flip-flop but a change in direction as the war progresses. Personally, I think it is a terrible mistake to do so and Bush will be eating those words if Osama pulls off another attack.

Though I couldn't find it, I distinctly remember Bush saying that Osama bin Laden and all those responsible would be brought to justice when he addressed the nation shortly after 9/11

Fair enough, Deville, and thank you for acting with integrity. I admit that there are days when I don't really care whether or not we catch Osama or not, and there are days when I do. It's certainly possible that Bush was caught having one of those days. He is human, after all.

Personally, I think bin Laden's dead anyway, based on the story from Curt Weldon. When was the last time we had a video?

Keep in mind that we are still fighting and tracking Al Qaeda. Osama is only the named leader of the organization, and if he's alive, it makes no difference, we are still targeting the organization. If he's dead, it's the same story. Don't confuse Bush's marginalization of Osama 'the man' with a relaxation on the war on terror.

http://www.newsmax.com/scripts/prin...ax.com/archives/ic/2006/3/17/64243.shtml?s=lh

barry2952 said:
Owned? What a child. Re-read you post. If you can.

Wow! One of your best and most informative posts!

The guy is studying to be a lawyer and all you can do is post some "child"-like comments and question if he can read? Deeper and deeper into the abyss we sink.

Whatever happened to real, probative, thinking and communicating?

It went right out the window right about here.

fossten said:
Hey everybody! Don't look now, but it's Mary Mapes, a.k.a. barry2952!

"I can say anything without backing it up, and it's assumed true unless and until you prove me wrong."

What a cowardly response that was, barry.

COWARDLY.

barry2952 said:
Still an A$$HOLE, I see.

And this had nothing to do with it Big B?

He actually made a point, in the fossten kind of way. What were you doing?

My post was in response to his. That what the numbers are for. You should have been able to figure that out.

Members online

Back