Disinviting Islam

shagdrum

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Disinviting Islam: Part I--the need
by Lydia McGrew

* * *​

We should disinvite Islam because too many Muslims in the West stubbornly refuse to assimilate or to assimilate fully and, by their refusal, succeed in changing and interrupting Western life in unacceptable ways.

The only difficulty in discussing this point is one of organization of the wealth of material available. First, there are the many relatively small incidents of assimilation refusal and Muslim bullying, but those relatively small incidents may not be small to those directly affected. They also add up.

--A Muslim woman brings a complaint against a gymnasium for not taking her side when she was interrupted in prayer by another woman trying to get past her to a locker.

--Somali meat packing workers have caused enormous problems by demanding that they all receive the same time off for prayer day after day, resulting in unfair treatment of other workers and interruption of the plant's work.

--At George Mason University, Muslims have taken over the supposedly non-denominational "prayer room" and on one occasion refused to allow a Christian to pray the rosary there.

--Muslims have received the privilege of special religious footbaths, installed in state facilities, so that they can wash for prayer.

Under "miscellaneous and disturbing" we can file...

--A Muslim woman refuses to allow her face to be seen when she testifies in court, challenging the centuries-old Anglo legal principle that seeing the face is important for evaluating testimony. She sued over the judge's refusal to allow her to testify with her face covered.

--A Muslim woman demands that the city of Grand Rapids, Michigan, make an exception for Muslim women to its standing security policy requiring that faces not be covered when traveling on public transportation. Grand Rapids caves and rescinds the rule.

--Muslim taxi drivers refuse to accept blind people with dogs.

--Muslim husbands in Western countries have put medical workers in intolerable positions by refusing to allow treatment of their wives by male doctors, even in emergency situations.

Under "serious problems" we can file...

--Medical workers demand that they be allowed to wear long sleeves, despite public health concerns.

--Muslims take over Paris streets during certain hours. A similar problem appears to be beginning in New York City now. Reportedly, the mayor of New York City has ordered that those clogging the streets with illegally parked vehicles for prayer not be ticketed.

--Attacks on Christian missionaries, preventing Christian missions work, that involve the police of a heavily Muslim town. (See my series of detailed posts about the persecution of missionaries at the Dearborn festival at my author page.)

--Honor killings in the West (too many to list)

--Female genital mutilation in the West (many incidents)

--A fatwa against American citizen Molly Norris for angering Muslims, together with the presence of people in the U.S. who might carry it out, forcing her to go into hiding.

FULL ARTICLE HERE

Disinviting Islam: Part II - Proposals
by Jeff Culbreath

A number of specific policies for dealing with domestic Islam have been proposed since 9-11, mainly by pundits well outside the political mainstream. A few of these proposals have already been discussed at length by the contributers and commenters here at W4. As Lydia McGrew reminded me yesterday, the first and most obvious thing to do is simply to enforce our own just laws, many of which are winked at, flouted or ignored in the name of sensitivity to Islamic cultural practices. Beyond this fundamental beginning, I’d like to summarize what I consider to be the best and most realistic proposals in order to create a practical guide for political action on the national level.

1. Halt Muslim immigration. This policy should be specifically directed at the immigration of Muslims, from any nation, and not simply at immigration from Muslim states or from states known for their Islamic extremism. (According to the Council on American-Islamic Relations there are an estimated 7 million Muslims in this country, along with almost 2,000 mosques and Islamic centers, forming what amounts to an impenetrable Islamic sub-culture on American soil.)

2. Halt the issuance of all student, religious and immigrant visas to Muslims, and revoke those presently in effect. (Of the 48 Islamic terrorists apprehended between 1993 and 2001, only 12 were in the country illegally.)

3. Codify Islamic jihad and sharia as hostile, foreign, political ideologies. This might take the form of a Jihad-sedition law, as once proposed by our own Paul Cella (but incorporating sharia as well), establishing that the preaching of jihad and sharia is tantamount to advocacy of “overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States”.

a. Require an oath renouncing jihad and sharia from all resident alien Muslims as a condition for remaining in the United States.

b. Require an oath renouncing jihad and sharia from all government employees, including military personnel.

c. Monitor all mosques and Islamic schools for promulgation or advocacy of jihad and sharia.

d. Forbid the public advocacy of jihad and sharia in print and on radio, television, and the web.

4. Require all Islamic literature, books and websites originating in the United States to be communicated in English. The use of Arabic will not be forbidden, but requiring English translations will make public advocacy of jihad and sharia more difficult to hide.

5. Revoke the passes of Muslim prison chaplains and halt all religious accommodations for incarcerated Muslims.

6. Cease all religious accommodations, including the provision of military chaplains, for Muslims serving in the armed forces.

7. Remove all Muslim accommodations in government agencies, offices, and facilities (foot basins, prayer rugs, Ramadan observance, etc.).

8. Notify all businesses, private institutions, schools and local agencies that anti-discrimination laws do not require accommodating the religious practices of Muslim employees, customers, associates or volunteers.

9. Forbid all federal funding of Islamic organizations and charities.

10. Encourage states with Muslim enclaves to enforce their ban on first-cousin marriage, or to enact such a ban, and further to ban all sexual relations between first cousins. (Only 24 states ban first-cousin marriages presently. This is a powerful tradition for many Islamic cultures.)

FULL ARTICLE HERE

Wow, I can't believe I agree with that 110%

Its not just the Muslims that are the problem.

Is it just the Muslims that stubbornly refuse to assimilate?

Does your cash machine ask you what language?
Can you buy butt wipe the isn't covered with Spanish?

What’s Wrong with the World is dedicated to the defense of what remains of Christendom, the civilization made by the men of the Cross of Christ.

Christian site bashing Muslims
What a surprise huh?
Yawn....

What a surprise huh?
Yawn....

Based on the narrow world view you present to us, the difference between Christianity and the West and Islam is really no different than the feud between the Boston Red Sox and the NY Yankees.

Based on the narrow world view you present to us, the difference between Christianity and the West and Islam is really no different than the feud between the Boston Red Sox and the NY Yankees.

STRIKE ONE!

Take another swing cal

Sharia law is the problem.

I met some cool muslims deployed but its still a religion mixed with war and hate.

Its not just the Muslims that are the problem.

Is it just the Muslims that stubbornly refuse to assimilate?

Does your cash machine ask you what language?
Can you buy butt wipe the isn't covered with Spanish?

What’s Wrong with the World is dedicated to the defense of what remains of Christendom, the civilization made by the men of the Cross of Christ.

What a surprise huh?
Yawn....
You're so right. I mean, just look at all the videos on the internet of Christians beheading infidels...:rolleyes:

You're so right. I mean, just look at all the videos on the internet of Christians beheading infidels...:rolleyes:

How about Christians that kill abortion Doctors in the name of god?

Should we require an oath renouncing the killing of all abortion Doctors from all resident alien Christians as a condition for remaining in the United States?
When does it end?

I can agree that we should enforce our own laws.
I disagree with dis-inviting one group because of religion, or a set of specific policies for one group.

How about you Foss?

How about Christians that kill abortion Doctors in the name of god?
Christianity doesn't teach that we should murder or take vengeance, so your argument fails on its face. But are you sure you really want to use this as your 'signature battle'? A handful of murdering doctors versus 50 million murdered babies? When do you cry for justice over that?

Should we require an oath renouncing the killing of all abortion Doctors from all resident alien Christians as a condition for remaining in the United States?
When does it end?
Sure, as long as you also require an oath from all doctors that they will not murder any unborn children as a condition for remaining in the United States.

Funny how you care more about the rights of murderers than you do about the rights of unborn, innocent children who cannot defend themselves.

Says a lot about your character. Or maybe just your stupidity.
I can agree that we should enforce our own laws.
I disagree with dis-inviting one group because of religion, or a set of specific policies for one group.
You come to this country, you assimilate to our culture, you don't work to undermine it.

Christianity doesn't teach that we should murder or take vengeance.
Funny I have heard the same thing from devout Muslims.

So you think its OK to murder a abortion Doctor?

You come to this country, you assimilate to our culture, you don't work to undermine it.
I agree 100% but....
Do we single out a given group and place a different set of rules for them based on religion?

OBTW signature battle :lol:

I wouldn't necessarily say assimilate.

But we cant expect people go out of their way to make muslims feel comfortable. We have separation of church and state here. Those countries do not....therefore everything revolves around the religion over there but not here.

When its time to pray everybody will stop what they are doing (driving, working) and get down on the ground and pray. Cant expect that to happen here but muslims can still worship Allah.

The question was asked by fordnut, "When is it going to end?"
It will only end when the government of this country decides enough is enough, and nationalizes the country.
With nationalization, all foreighners would be kicked out, borders sealed, and the laws of this country would finally be enforced.
Until that happens, shiria (whatever the hell that is) and crap like, it wil be a way of life Americans will have to adjust too.
This shiria crap would be like millions of americans moving to china and telling that government their laws have to be changed to accomidate them.
Who comes up with this sh!t?
You had better all get your elected officials in line, and make damm sure they know how to deal with these problems brought on by our open borders policy.
Assimilate my a$$, kick the bastards out, once and for all.
Bob.

I wouldn't necessarily say assimilate.

But we cant expect people go out of their way to make muslims feel comfortable. We have separation of church and state here. Those countries do not....therefore everything revolves around the religion over there but not here.

When its time to pray everybody will stop what they are doing (driving, working) and get down on the ground and pray. Cant expect that to happen here but muslims can still worship Allah.

Definition of ASSIMILATE
transitive verb
: to take in and utilize as nourishment : absorb into the system
: to absorb into the cultural tradition of a population or group <the community assimilated many immigrants>
intransitive verb
: to become absorbed or incorporated into the system <some foods assimilate more readily than others>
: to become culturally assimilated

I would say assimilate..... to become culturally assimilated.
That is were the Spanish butt wipe comment comes from.

If the Spanish speaking people that came to this country would assimilate
You wouldn't have to pick your language at the cash machine.
Same can be said for the Muslims they also need to assimilate.

Language and religion are two entirely different things.

The same religion exists in multiple languages and different cultures of people follow the same religion. Christians in the world speak Arabic, English, Spanish, Italian..etc.

The US doesn't have one culture, its a melting pot of multiple cultures.

And ATM's have Spanish because its the 3rd most spoken language in the world.

Funny I have heard the same thing from devout Muslims.
Funny, because the Koran teaches to behead infidels. The Bible doesn't.

So you think its OK to murder a abortion Doctor?
Show me, in quotations please, where I said that. And only after you respond to my questions.

We have separation of church and state here.

Where do you get that from?

...everything revolves around the religion over there but not here.

It should be noted that Islam is not ONLY a religion but also and IDEOLOGY. Therefore, comparisons between the two are false.

Also, there are some very good points made in multiple threads of the various types of Jihad and of the notion of Sharia law (as opposed to Natural Law from which our freedoms are derived) that should not be forgotten in this discussion.

Ford Nut, do you think that a society can last without a common culture?

There has never been such a society in all of history. While there are many different cultures that add to America there are certain shared elements that are common between all of them and have been since the founding of this country. Where do you think the notion of "Western Civilization" came from, if not from shared cultural traits across many different societies and countries?
“In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person’s becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American … There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn’t an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag … We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language … and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."
-President Teddy Roosevelt, 1907​

Where do you get that from?

What do you mean where do i get that from?

Religion has nothing to go with our government.

It should be noted that Islam is not ONLY a religion but also and IDEOLOGY. Therefore, comparisons between the two are false.

Also, there are some very good points made in multiple threads of the various types of Jihad and of the notion of Sharia law (as opposed to Natural Law from which our freedoms are derived) that should not be forgotten in this discussion.

I know what it is i spent 11 months in two Islamic countries. I dealt with Muslims everyday. And we spoke about the religion and the differences between it and Christianity.

We also spoke about tribes and the beliefs of the shia and the sunni. As well as wahabis and takfiris.

What do you mean where do i get that from?

Religion has nothing to go with our government.

Our nation is founded on the idea of Natural Law which is derived from Christianity. The most famous articulation of Natural Law is in our very Declaration of Independence:
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
That preamble is preceded by this...
When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.
We are entitle to certain Rights because we are made in God's image. Those rights are thus transcendent and come from a higher power then any government and thus cannot be taken away by any government (except through due process). It is from this very notion of Natural Law that all our liberties are derived as well as the Rule Of Law and the separation of powers which restrict our Federal Government through the Constitution. This is what the Framer's articulated in the Declaration and what they enshrined in the Constitution.

Simply put, without Christianity there would be no Declaration of Independence, no Constitution and no America. The only restriction concerning religion in the Constitution are those placed on the Federal government (not religion) and only in very specific areas; chiefly concerning the establishment of a national religion and prohibiting the free exercise of religion.

It was Jefferson who first coined the phrase "wall of separation" between church and state and his usage and understanding of it was almost the exact opposite from what it is understood as today.

The modern notion of "separation of church and state" is one of the biggest LIES about our history and the very principles this country was founded on. At the time of the ratification of the Constitution, many state and local governments had official religions and religious tests for office, hardly the conduct of people who thought there should be a "wall of separation" between church and state as it is understood today.

Im not talking history...im talking modern times.

In present day Islamic countries religion has everything to do with life. Here you can be christian, buddhist, or whatever religion and it doesn't have anything to do with what set of laws you have to follow.

The only separate set of governing laws for a certain group of people i can think of would be Native Americans on reservations.

You're not talking history, you're talking modern times?
I don't think it was your intention, but that's a pretty important statement you just made.
Have we moved beyond the constitution and the philosophical foundation that it was built upon?

We don't live in a theocracy.
There is not supposed to be a national religion.

However, Islam is a theo-political system.
It organizes all aspects of the lives of Muslims, from their behavior, their interaction s, economics, science, AND government.

The uncomfortable fact is- as Islam was written and as it is understood,
it can not peacefully coexhist with Judeo-Christian cultures.

And Sharia is not compatible with the system of government created by the American founders.

An individual, living in our FREE society, can modify the way they interpret and practice the religion to co-exist and live here, but that kind of freedom and ability to interpret things so liberally is not possible in any of the theocratic states that enforce sharia.

Members online

No members online now.
Back