Discovered!!

Jason_MarkVI

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Yes!! Just recently, I spotted my local newspaper classfield (for sale section) its 1981 Continental Mark VI. I decided to phoned to the guy this morning and we having a very nice converstion over the phone! I was so shocked, his car is also an Signature Series 2dr! same as mine and same color (silver metallic!) However, his car got the dark red leather seats!!:gr_hail: and his car comes with 302 V8 2bbl, not the fuel injuction. Right now, he is going away for his hoilday, he will be back home in next few weeks. He would love to see my car and I would like to see his car too! Nice to have compare. I will also bring camera to take picture of my car and his car together! :D

Jason

Just thought you should know that all Lincoln 302's that year had fuel injection. He may be confused because it looks kind of like a carb. Its an 81' so it can't have a carbed 351.

thamarkman said:
Just thought you should know that all Lincoln 302's that year had fuel injection. He may be confused because it looks kind of like a carb. Its an 81' so it can't have a carbed 351.

Ok, let me explain to you....don't forget here in Canada using 302 2bbl carb ('81 to '85). But my car comes with 351W with Motorcraft 2150 2-barrel carb, not VV 7200 - US version). But in the States, yes using 302 CFI.

Hope that clear to you.

Jason

Members online

No members online now.
Back