Diecast Towncars

95ltc

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know of any good sites for diecast 95-97 towncars? I went to the Lincoln dealership but all they had was the crown vic and navigator.

Jada Toys makes several different diecast 1990 Town Cars. They make the "Homies Rollerz" and "Dub City" lines of toys. I haven't been able to find any other model years.

www.jadatoys.com

The only one that I know of (I'm an avid collector) are the Sunstar 2000 Lincoln Town Car Limo. There are no 1995-97 ones out there, unfortunately. I would have had one if there was lol.

There are Matchbox 80's Town Cars, They were made sometime in the late 80's and early 90's.

A few more

plmb43towncar.jpg

l042.jpg

limln1mb.jpg

Well thats to bad they dont make the 95-97 the size i want, maybe ill write ford a letter.

they only make the lino kind...you won't find any regular sedans...too bad they don't make the 95-97 though!!!

maybe someone with spare time, should start making them...just cut off the extra section on the linmos...i know for a fact there would be plenty of people to buy them!!!

Yeah, that would be cool. If they can make pt cruisers, they should make a tc damnit!!

I got this Die cast town Car from a friend for christmas, i like it and i plan on getting more!!!

IM000277.JPG

Yeah, Pepperman, those are the ones! They even make one in white like how many of the real life TC's are.

i was thinking of writing JADA toys about doing a LincolnVsCadillac line od die cast since i have already collected over 150 of there cars so far still in boxes

StincolnLincoln said:
i was thinking of writing JADA toys about doing a LincolnVsCadillac line od die cast since i have already collected over 150 of there cars so far still in boxes
That would be a cool idea!!!

Those are cool, but there kinda small....

Members online

Back